Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
I'll more or less give up on football if Qatar win this.
You'll be crying yourself to sleep as we win trophy after trophy after trophy.
I'll be cheering when we win the CL. I just want us to win big trophies.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Stop sending dodgy tweets. This has been said time and time again, just cut it out.
“The FA were just checking he’s not involved in terrorism and stuff like that”

alexthelion

I'll more or less give up on football if Qatar win this. Could you imagine Madrid getting bought out by a state? no. Some things in life are sacred and not a tool for governments. Social institutions should be left alone. Shame on the PL and UK government for allowing this to happen in the first place. It's disgusting. Please, please please let SJR win this.
Ta ta.

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City
I'll more or less give up on football if Qatar win this. Could you imagine Madrid getting bought out by a state? no. Some things in life are sacred and not a tool for governments. Social institutions should be left alone. Shame on the PL and UK government for allowing this to happen in the first place. It's disgusting. Please, please please let SJR win this.
Brilliant haha

lsd

The Oracle
This guy seems to have the latest update, Authentic as **** :D:wenger::drool:
Now haters will say he knows nothing but i disagree. He got emails ...

Sick of that guy popping up on my tiktok he has been saying the exact same garbage for months now

MegadrivePerson

Sick of that guy popping up on my tiktok he has been saying the exact same garbage for months now
This is the way all these accounts work. Just keep saying the same shite over and over again and eventually when it happens they will say, Told you so!

freshibal

the ultimate combination is genius and insanity

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Excuses? It’s a strategy. Would you rather we blew our load on some half way house strikers and then Kane join someone else at the end of the window?

Don’t think some of you know what you want sometimes.
I don't even think the club knows what it wants

Widow

I have emails from a woman saying that if I pay her £5000 she'll move to the UK to be with me! So maybe the guy above is correct, right?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Excuses? It’s a strategy. Would you rather we blew our load on some half way house strikers and then Kane join someone else at the end of the window?

Don’t think some of you know what you want sometimes.
If that's a strategy, it's been our strategy for years, since we've not bought anyone in ages in June.

And it hasn't really been successful, has it? What should also not be discounted is the importance of a good pre-season in which EtH can impose his philosophy and footballing approach, a good start where we can build momentum and take it from there.

We start buying players in July and August and they end up missing PL games where the team might drop points and fail to gel for the tough CL and PL games later.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I've been saying for weeks we'd hear feck all even by the end of June

I'm going to get myself an ITK reputation now surely?

Lifokaillya will be my new twitter account where I post tap-in transfer news and pretend I've got contacts in the game

croadyman

If that's a strategy, it's been our strategy for years, since we've not bought anyone in ages in June.

And it hasn't really been successful, has it? What should also not be discounted is the importance of a good pre-season in which EtH can impose his philosophy and footballing approach, a good start where we can build momentum and take it from there.

We start buying players in July and August and they end up missing PL games where the team might drop points and fail to gel for the tough CL and PL games later.
Well chances are with Kane he will be playing games for Spurs anyway. That's why I would see this different to players who haven't played in Premier League

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Hello guys, ive checked miiiiiii emails and great news i have 110 million euros in a Nigerian bank apparently. All i have to do is to forward all my bank information to them.
You hit the jackpot!
How do I get on the list for the Nigerian bank?

sunama

Baghdad Bob
If you think the weekend is when things will happen then you are most lost than I thought.
:lol:

Some fans are so invested in this saga, that they'll rationalise any reason to give them hope.
We typically see this in the transfer sagas.
The favourite excuse is, "The deal is done, but we are waiting for the New York Stock Exchange to open".

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Hello guys, ive checked miiiiiii emails and great news i have 110 million euros in a Nigerian bank apparently. All i have to do is to forward all my bank information to them.
Can you buy Declan Rice ?

RedCoffee

Rants that backfired
I have a theory that the deal is done but United want majority of transfer business done first before announcement. They will pay double on every deal if sale goes through now.

FujiVice

"I quickly checked me e-mails ... on me laptop"

It wasnt until he told me which device he opened up the e-mails that I became a believer.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
I have a theory that the deal is done but United want majority of transfer business done first before announcement. They will pay double on every deal if sale goes through now.
Doubt it. If it's done, like actually done, they legally have to announce it.

Status
Not open for further replies.