Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

STYLOISRED

Which time is it that they are "confident"? Sixth? Tenth? INEOS have also been confident on many occasions.
Nah. INEOS was pushing PR through english sports journos. Bloomberg and Reuters are legit highly rated financial news establishments.

JagUTD

Already destroyed if you know world news.
Personally I don't hold them in as high regard as some do. Being better than tabloids or twitter ITKs doesn't take much. Anything based on the words of sources close to the source is more likely to be wrong than right, no matter who is reporting it.

They may well be right in this case, but at this point the media overall has suggested the end is near enough times that eventually one of them will be right.

mu4c_20le

Nah. INEOS was pushing PR through english sports journos. Bloomberg and Reuters are legit highly rated financial news establishments.
Not sure "Ineos remains confident in their bid" was PR. Unless you meant something else.

Brophs

The One and Only
These bidders are two of the most confident guys ever. No matter how many times they get played for fools by a bunch of people whose entire looks could be described as “ageing sex offender chic”, the two lads are absolutely delighted with themselves.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
These bidders are two of the most confident guys ever. No matter how many times they get played for fools by a bunch of people whose entire looks could be described as “ageing sex offender chic”, the two lads are absolutely delighted with themselves.
:lol:

JagUTD

The guys who wrote the bloomberg article are just the floor below mine. Might give them a visit :lol:
It'll probably turn out that you were the source, they overheard you through a window.

JagUTD

Call him Mr. Jassim call him Mr. Jim
Call them Mr. Vain

Barthez

Call him Mr. Jassim call him Mr. Jim
Call them Mr. Vain
Glazers are insane
He'd say: I know what I want
And I want it now
I want Glazers out, I'm Mr. Jassim
I know what I want and I want it now
I want the club, I'm Mr. Jassim

Call me Mr Debt, call me Mr Wrong
Call me Sir Jim, call me a fecking pain
Call me what you like,
As long as you call me a Rat time and again

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
Also, a reminder that, Qatar winning doesn't mean we (meaning the fans) have our football club back. It means someone else has it.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Also, a reminder that, Qatar winning doesn't mean we (meaning the fans) have our football club back. It means someone else has it.
We never had the Football clubs, someone else has always owned the club.

ShinjiNinja26

No fans own their clubs in the PL. If it means we’re debt free and have a set of owners who instead of bleeding the club dry actually invest in the club with the ambition of returning us to the top then bring it fecking on!!

Cloud7

Not trying to be confrontational or anything here mate, but I'm genuinely curious. What exactly does having our football club back mean to you?

WYVERNUNITED99

Dude if our club is winning we are enjoying. You never had or owned the club anyway. We enjoying supporting the club and attending the games.

FujiVice

A club like United could never be owned by the fans in this climate. Its impossible. If the richest man in Britain has been ran around for 8 months, that dream is dead and buried. You can see the appeal of getting a sugar daddy after 18 years in an abusive relationship, though.

spwd

What was ours worth with Team viewer?

"Confident of winning" means nothing to me. Been hearing this type of message for months and nothing's happened. I'll believe it when it's announced and not before. Fully expecting we won't have heard any official new by this time next week. Hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am.
Confident they've won is very different.

Status
Not open for further replies.