Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky Rhiwabon

I said from day one it sounded too good to be true.
I also said that the Glazers don’t need to sell, and I stick by that, if they really needed to sell which a hell of a lot of posters on here and elsewhere have said then I’m pretty sure they would have sold up by now.
I sincerely hope I’m wrong and the leaching yank bastards do feck off and sooner rather than later but honestly it’s best to stop hoping and wishing and just try and ignore it until we hear one way or the other exactly wtf the cnuts are going to do.
Obviously the “full sale” option is out of the window otherwise that would have been done by now but still think they’re working through some sort of “part sale”, probably to Ratcliffe with them retaining some sort of interest, it’s just quite a complicated deal and they need to ensure they don’t get sued.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
1973; around the time she dried up. edward glazer was about to be conceived, the last of the glazer children. malcolm came home from a long day of subjugating the poor at one of his trailer parks.

“put the rent up another 2 dollars, half of them think they’ll have to move out. but i saw them buying branded baby formula. they’ve got places to cut back.”

“oh yeah? that’s fecking hot.” linda whispered, her gills twitching seductively. “anything else ‘going up’?” she winked with a horizontal move of her inner eyelid.

“let me get my pills and poke some of the animals in cages to get me in the mood.” slimed malcolm, as he reverted to his lizard form. he was back ten minutes later, looking absolutely ridiculous after forgetting to take off his balding toupee. “i’m not having godzilla, cosplaying as bobby charlton, inside of me.” snapped linda.

“who?” said malcolm, as he eased his first penis outside a flap of skin. “hurry up, the pills can only do so much.” they copulated there and then. 1973, edward glazer was conceived.
:lol:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The Athletic saying no party has heard from the Glazers since their final bids. Previous reports said Jassim hasn't heard from them. Ratcliffe said he'd had a few conversations with them in recent weeks. Nothing really adds up.
Re. Takeover I don't think Athletic have a clue. They're good for football news, not mergers and acquisitions.

stw2022

We actually did get reports from Bloomberg and Reuters on this but they were shat over and rubbished because @ManUNooz34, or someone, wasn't able to corroborate so all we got was a few days of the title changing to "mixed reports" or similar

Ahmer Baig

Football WC takes place In West Germany.

33 people killed in Republic of Ireland bombing carried out by Ulster Volunteer Force

Turkish invasion of Cyprus

Watergate scandal

Rubik cube is invented

Tarrou

The Athletic saying no party has heard from the Glazers since their final bids. Previous reports said Jassim hasn't heard from them. Ratcliffe said he'd had a few conversations with them in recent weeks. Nothing really adds up.
it adds up to me

they always take forever to make a decision, and that is what's happening

it's probably the biggest business decision of their lives

Steve Bruce

Football WC takes place In West Germany.

33 people killed in Republic of Ireland bombing carried out by Ulster Volunteer Force

Turkish invasion of Cyprus

Watergate scandal

Rubik cube is invented
1974 IRA killed 12 people including 2 kids in yorkshire, Birmingham bomb killing 21, Guildford killing 5 and I can go on and on

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Is this ridiculous situation going to adversely affect the coming season on the pitch? The uncertainty will definitely affect the beginning and that may set the tone for the whole season. Another season in limbo? Will we be making desperation signings on the last day of the window? Is Fellaini still available?
Undoubtedly yes.

If they aren't going to sell they'd really want to announce it before the season starts
They’ll implement complete silence hoping that 92 Foundation pull out.

They’ll then wait until a really good result has happened and the team is also challenging in one competition or other and thus ‘needs your support’, and then they’ll start to drip feed info via a few journos that they’re staying.

They’ll do this all season until the thought of them remaining attached to the club has been slowly normalised.

If they go the Ratcliffe route, they’ll just quickly put him as the face and disappear into the boardrooms.

Tarrou

It’s got to the stage now where even the papers have lost interest in the takeover and aren’t bothering to print articles on it.

Is this ridiculous situation going to adversely affect the coming season on the pitch? The uncertainty will definitely affect the beginning and that may set the tone for the whole season. Another season in limbo? Will we be making desperation signings on the last day of the window? Is Fellaini still available?
probably yeah

but to be honest, we've already secured 1 of 3 essential signings needed (other being striker and GK), and by all reports we're very close to getting a keeper too.. whilst being linked with some Casemiro backups in the event of a few sales

given our summer history of the last few years, even getting 2/3 would be an improvement

and I'm hopeful the striker situation will get sorted too

mu4c_20le

We actually did get reports from Bloomberg and Reuters on this but they were shat over and rubbished because @ManUNooz34, or someone, wasn't able to corroborate so all we got was a few days of the title changing to "mixed reports" or similar
Only the Glazers can make ManUNooz34 look more credible than fecking Reuters.

cyberman

Yep, nothing happening since then doesn’t prove those reports meant nothing, it’s just where we are at in the Sale at the time

Appletonred

1974: the filming of Jaws, Utd relegated, Tom Baker is the new Dr Who, Abba win eurovision, womblemania...

croadyman

Yeah whole thing turned into a farce and clear as day those leeches only want to sell to Ratcliffe. Mind you definitely starting to look like they had us all for last 8 months

Superden

How likely we get a shiny new toy to defuse the toxic atmosphere with glazers not moving on...

stw2022

How likely we get a shiny new toy to defuse the toxic atmosphere with glazers not moving on...
The transfer window is open. Usually that's when every club signs players. What's toxic is this idea we'd only be doing it because of some imaginary shit the Glazer's give about fans feelings.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
My dream scenario would be for the 2 bidders to pull out. The fans revolt forcing them to sell next year for half the price they're being offered today. It would be another year in the doldrums but would be totally worth it.

croadyman

My dream scenario would be for the 2 bidders to pull out. The fans revolt forcing them to sell next year for half the price they're being offered today. It would be another year in the doldrums but would be totally worth it.
They may as well do that now

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
If they are staying (which is the last thing I want as I don’t trust them at all) I’d infinitely rather they fixed up the stadium and training facilities and started investing in and communicating with the community instead of signing Kane or anyone else for the next few years. If we finally get these things right with the manager we have we are going places while playing modern football. The very best young players will want to come here again. We can and should be looking at a few years to build the team and club back up sustainably again. There’s no quick fix after 10 years of mismanagement and quick fixes.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I feel there’s a very good chance they end up selling for less.

Look at their history of transfers - both buying and selling, look at the contracts they hand out ffs.

They’re experts at losing money and finding a fail from basically every situation they’ve been in at Utd.

If they don’t sell now, Jassim WILL buy another PL club, and he’ll obviously be very determined to make a point of it being a huge success - that’s on top of City, Chelsea, Newcastle, Arsenal and Liverpool.

I can totally see them selling for less, and to some crap buyer like Ratcliffe or a Levy type.

In many ways it feels like the most natural, fitting way for their time at Utd to end, doesn’t it?

croadyman

I feel there’s a very good chance they end up selling for less.

Look at their history of transfers - both buying and selling, look at the contracts they hand out ffs.

They’re experts at losing money and finding a fail from basically every situation they’ve been in at Utd.

If they don’t sell now, Jassim WILL buy another PL club, and he’ll obviously be very determined to make a point of it being a huge success - that’s on top of City, Chelsea, Newcastle, Arsenal and Liverpool.

I can totally see them selling for less, and to some crap buyer like Ratcliffe or a Levy type.

In many ways it feels like the most natural, fitting way for their time at Utd to end, doesn’t it?
Qatar going to a rival will hurt a lot but yep starting to look a very realistic possibility

croadyman

If they are staying (which is the last thing I want as I don’t trust them at all) I’d infinitely rather they fixed up the stadium and training facilities and started investing in and communicating with the community instead of signing Kane or anyone else for the next few years. If we finally get these things right with the manager we have we are going places while playing modern football. The very best young players will want to come here again. We can and should be looking at a few years to build the team and club back up sustainably again. There’s no quick fix after 10 years of mismanagement and quick fixes.
Well if it's all about investment in stadium and training facilities then we should have taken an offer from the likes of minority investor

wolvored

If we dont sell to Qatar we have no chance of regular top 5 in the fuure never mind title runs. Were already failing to compete in the market now, imagine if Qatar buy Spurs or West Ham. Us Chelsea Arsenal and Liverpool battling for 4th/5th place along with the occasional Brighton, Villa, Brentford etc in the following seasons. Meanwhile the stadium drops to pieces.

croadyman

If we dont sell to Qatar we have no chance of regular top 5 in the fuure never mind title runs. Were already failing to compete in the market now, imagine if Qatar buy Spurs or West Ham. Us Chelsea Arsenal and Liverpool battling for 4th/5th place along with the occasional Brighton, Villa, Brentford etc in the following seasons. Meanwhile the stadium drops to pieces.
Yeah I completely agree with you

croadyman

I said from day one it sounded too good to be true.
I also said that the Glazers don’t need to sell, and I stick by that, if they really needed to sell which a hell of a lot of posters on here and elsewhere have said then I’m pretty sure they would have sold up by now.
I sincerely hope I’m wrong and the leaching yank bastards do feck off and sooner rather than later but honestly it’s best to stop hoping and wishing and just try and ignore it until we hear one way or the other exactly wtf the cnuts are going to do.
Yeah I feel sick to my stomach they have strung us along and annoyed at myself for being gullible enough to buy they would sell

Appletonred

It is in the Glazers very best interests to sell the club now and not later, surely they can see this? they will not get any better offers further down the line, especially if Utd slip out of the top 4 next year and a stadium that is no longer fit for purpose.

croadyman

It is in the Glazers very best interests to sell the club now and not later, surely they can see this? they will not get any better offers further down the line, especially if Utd slip out of the top 4 next year and a stadium that is no longer fit for purpose.
They couldn't care less so are happy to leech on

Cantona in disguise

Maybe they’ve simply changed their mind. They only ever said they were looking at options.
It would be nice if they communicated that to the world though if that's the case. Surely if they aren't going to sell now is the best time to announce it. Pre season protests won't garner as much media interest etc.

croadyman

It would be nice if they communicated that to the world though if that's the case. Surely if they aren't going to sell now is the best time to announce it. Pre season protests won't garner as much media interest etc.
Yep may as well give us the dreaded statement seeing as pretty much everyone has accepted they aren't going anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.