Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Yes. Third place from where we were and a trophy was a successful year.

Do you think just one club is successful every year? Do you think there are 95 unsuccessful clubs?

We don’t have a divine right to win - especially when the winners are corrupt and cheating.
So you judge the club by the same standards as every other football club in the football pyramid?! That makes zero sense to be honest. Seems like you’re quite happy with third and some trophy we used to play the reserves in. That’s not a successful seasons by the massive standards I hold the club at.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
3rd is successful and great from the bloke who has massive standards for the club it seems.

He’d count narrowly avoiding relegation as an average season at this rate.
Of course it wasn’t a successful Utd season - City won the treble ffs! :lol:

Don’t get wummed by someone who spends all their free time online basking in every one of Utd’s failures.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Of course it wasn’t a successful Utd season - City won the treble ffs! :lol:

Don’t get wummed by someone who spends all their free time online basking in every one of Utd’s failures.

You have literally spent the last two days sticking up for someone who has attacked his partner.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Seriously?
Yes. We don’t have a divine right to be successful. As a club we’ve made some horrendous decisions for a long period and that meant we haven’t been winning trophies. However last year we won a trophy, improved our league position and played some good football.

FlawlessThaw

Yes. We don’t have a divine right to be successful. As a club we’ve made some horrendous decisions for a long period and that meant we haven’t been winning trophies. However last year we won a trophy, improved our league position and played some good football.
We obviously don’t have a divine right to be successful. Hence when we are not, it’s not a success!

also again can you explain why Manchester United should be judged exactly the same as all other clubs in the football league? I get comparing us to City, Chelsea or Liverpool etc. But should we be the same as Port Vale in your example.

Yanited__

I can't lie I don't buy it. Even if that story is true, 10 billion is a crazy valuation. The club is declining in all areas: crippling rising debt, stadium/academy/training facilities all declining, overinflated wage bill, overinflated transfer market where average players are going for 50-60m, supposed financial/FFP issues, doing loan deals for major players subsequently, on the pitch NO major trophy since 2013, see-sawing in and out of the top 4 ... The list goes on and on.

This ends in a sale or the Glazers manage to secure some investment from a private equity

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
We obviously don’t have a divine right to be successful. Hence when we are not, it’s not a success!

also again can you explain why Manchester United should be judged exactly the same as all other clubs in the football league?
Because…. We are also a football club in the football league?

I am so confused by that question. Last year we hit every objective we wanted to hit at the start of the season and got a trophy as well. A final in another which was a close fought affair.

Rhyme Animal

You have literally spent the last two days sticking up for someone who has attacked his partner.
Don’t try to change the topic, and what you’re saying there is also libellous so be careful.

You’re a known WUM - and your pathetic giddiness whenever Utd make an awful decision, or the club is set back in someway is increasingly tangible.

You dread the Glazers era ending for reasons that I’ll let other posters muse upon until they figure it out.

As I said, your mask is slipping.

FlawlessThaw

Because…. We are also a football club in the football league?

I am so confused by that question. Last year we hit every objective we wanted to hit at the start of the season and got a trophy as well. A final in another which was a close fought affair.
That sounds like a good season but wouldn’t count it as “great” or “successful”.

Just because we’re in the same pyramid as a team doesn’t mean we have all the same standards

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Don’t try to change the topic.

You’re a known WUM - and your pathetic giddiness whenever Utd make an awful decision, or the club is set back in someway is increasingly tangible.

You dread the Glazers era ending for reasons that I’ll let other posters muse upon until they figure it out.

As I said, your mask is slipping.
You actually said “you’re mask is slipping”

I am not a known Wum. People call me that because they can’t debate my ideas.
You want Qatar. You want Greenwood. You have to understand that some won’t. That’s not wumming, it is having different priorities.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Don't bite, take the hint from the names, it's the internet after all you could be arguing against rival fans on here without knowing
Ah I know I’m perfectly aware, however, there are people on this forum with this views. Which is absurd.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
PSA: Put Wumminator on your ignore list and your Caf experience will improve drastically.

Set_Piece

I can see these horrible leeches looking at the inflation of players this summer, and feeling they’ve undersold the value of the club.
A $200M offer for a player recently....yeah I would be starting to wonder where the ceiling is. I would think that any business person would take notice of that.

RORY65

PSA: Put Wumminator on your ignore list and your Caf experience will improve drastically.
Because he doesn't want to be owned by a state using the club for soft power and he doesn't want Mason Greenwood back? Posters have got so mad that those views are seen as being on a wind up?

nmm85

Don't think the new news are true. Did they not say in their press statement when the announced the sale that they were looking for investment, be in from a full sale or other ways? Seems like they need investment one way or another. Say the club isn't sold, what next?

Rhyme Animal

You actually said “you’re mask is slipping”

I am not a known Wum. People call me that because they can’t debate my ideas.
You want Qatar. You want Greenwood. You have to understand that some won’t. That’s not wumming, it is having different priorities.
You don’t have ideas, you have angles to try and get reactions - there’s a big difference.

A troll isn’t the same thing as a philosopher.

You’re a known WUM hence your username and the fact you’re not allowed to create threads if I remember correctly.

FlawlessThaw

so you are frustrated because of the use of synonyms? Fair enough.
Hey I saw you had massive standards but I guess I’ve just learnt you’re extremely prone to exaggerate so may as well take everything you say hear with a pinch of salt.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Because he doesn't want to be owned by a state using the club for soft power and he doesn't want Mason Greenwood back? Posters have got so mad that those views are seen as being on a wind up?
No, because he's a known WUM as others have noted

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Don’t we have fans in Florida? These feckers need to be made miserable.

Fridge chutney

Multiple people have posted feeling the same way. It’s a common feeling.

If this is true I’ll be cracking open a cold one to celebrate soon enough. I can carry on loving United!
Likewise. How you can be called a wum for having an opinion that many share.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
You don’t have ideas, you have angles to try and get reactions - there’s a big difference.

A troll isn’t the same thing as a philosopher.

You’re a known WUM hence your username and the fact you’re not allowed to create posts if I remember correctly.
I wasn’t allowed to create threads because early on in the takeover discussions I made a thread asking if Manchester is actually important to Manchester United precisely because I wanted to show that a lot of pro Qatari posters didn’t actually believe this was the case. A lot of them promptly showed that they didn’t care about Manchester at all.

Smores

Would rather have been sold to INEOS but it's the second best outcome above state ownership so a small win at least.

Plastic Evra

I'll wait for firmer conformation but it's worrying that the mere possibility they might just pull out the sale can't be discounted with how stagnant this has been from the outside.

Fooza

:lol: Oh so now Qatar and somehow Greenwood is being mentioned in the same bracket, I've ignored them but it won't surprise me if they are using Greenwood to justify that fans supporting Qatar are in the wrong. Pathetic

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
this is just like when your horny wife spends all day groping you and whispering what she’s going to do to you later, before deciding she’s tired, and trotting off to bed.

Plastic Evra

this is just like when your horny wife spends all day groping you and whispering what she’s going to do to you later, before deciding she’s tired, and trotting off to bed.
And just like her, I hate the Glazers too !
rimshot

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
:lol: Oh so now Qatar and somehow Greenwood is being mentioned in the same bracket, I've ignored them but it won't surprise me if they are using Greenwood to justify that fans supporting Qatar are in the wrong. Pathetic
I have no idea what you’re saying in this post.

AshRK

I don't mind people having different opinion and being content with glazers staying but then don't call for manager to be sacked for not fighting with city or not winning a title. You want mediocrity so stick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.