Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I don’t need your pity you condescending cnut!
Well if we ever get to a Cup Final the Glazer fans can go over and kiss the TV when Joel or Avram's ugly mugs appear. That will be the only time we will see them like now, the will let Jim Ratcliffe be the face if the organisation and let him take all the shots.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
United is completely soulless and has been since Sir Alex Ferguson retired. It's an American mega-corporation masquerading as a football club that lacks any direction or personality and focuses on flashy signings rather than on-field results to appease shareholders. Unless you think a club that doesn't invest in its iconic stadium, academy or training ground is a soulful club. The United of old is dead and has been for a very long time.
I go to Utd every week (or have done bar this season). The soul exists. Couldn't give a shit aboiut a shiny new stadium, those things are a bonus.

You think we're soulless cos we arent winning.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
United is completely soulless and has been since Sir Alex Ferguson retired. It's an American mega-corporation masquerading as a football club that lacks any direction or personality and focuses on flashy signings rather than on-field results to appease shareholders. Unless you think a club that doesn't invest in its iconic stadium, academy or training ground is a soulful club. The United of old is dead and has been for a very long time.
Mic drop post.

Absolutely correct.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I’m pretty happy with this news. But won’t gloat. I understand why a lot of you wanted this to happen. It is hard to look beyond guaranteed riches.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Nothing surprises me with you. Who cares about the club being an absolute joke and not winning anything of note eh? All good times.
The club was the third best team in the country last year and was one of only two teams to win a trophy.

That’s genuinely a good time. Had some great days out with my mates. Atmosphere was great as well.

TsuWave

Can see Ten Hag actually walking away from this circus
When has a manager actually ever done this? And Ten Hag hardly has the CV for it to be the end of the world - as a matter of fact, he'd be nuking his career because which serious club will go after a manager - that hasn't won much - and "walks away" from jobs?

MDFC Manager

Yeah. He is coming for his slice of the dividend, nothing else. Another old greedy parasite.

What's needed is an empty stadium on match days, protests causing the closure of the merch shop, boycott everything United, basically shut it down.

But that's never happening so we suck it up and hope a miracle happens.

Or maybe this is all a ploy to force the Glazers to make a final decision.....
Nope Qatar are done, they won't be back this time. Maybe in the future.

Thom Merrilin

Reported by James Roades that this was their goal all along. Forced to play the long game though, which Qatar weren't prepared to do. Idiots doubt Roades, but he has a very good source where Ineos are concerned.
Thanks! I'd never heard of him before. He certainly is confident in his source, if it's all true then I'd be fully on board with the Ineos bid.

El Zoido

We’re absolutely fecked now. Ratcliffe is just a British glazer, club will be raked over the coals forever more.

Oldyella

Hopefully Ratcliffe fecks off too with his minority bid. I'd rather the club end up in lower divisions for a fresh restart than keeping the Glazers onboard
Would prefer that to a part purchase. Just prolongs the agony. Hopefully now hes the sole bidder he attempts a full purchase.

cyberman

Even if the value goes up who the feck will ever buy us if oil money isn’t on the table?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
The club was the third best team in the country last year and was one of only two teams to win a trophy.

That’s genuinely a good time. Had some great days out with my mates. Atmosphere was great as well.
^^^^^^^^

putzmcgee123

Reported by James Roades that this was their goal all along. Forced to play the long game though, which Qatar weren't prepared to do. Idiots doubt Roades, but he has a very good source where Ineos are concerned.
I am not familiar with what he said...do we know if they're talking about a binding agreement to buy the whole club in a few years, or has Jimmy Boy just compromised all the way?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Too early to say that. Some reports it's 25% now with guarantees INEOs take majority control by a certain date.

That deal would be acceptable
That would be fine, it is what his plans are. Is he just going to laud it in the directors box and let everything else disintergrate round him, or is he going to invest in the infrastructure, the academy, the women's team. That is what he hasn't really made clear. All he has said is he going to put Manchester back into Manchester United. I never knew we had lost the Manchester part in the first place.

AFC NimbleThumb

Anyone expecting Ratcliffe to get full ownership is naive. Glazers just taking his money so we have enough to keep the club running. They'll never sell enough that he has full ownership (he'll probably die within 10 years anyway). Truly think this is a disaster for the club, and many on here don't seem to realise how bad the ramifications are yet.
Speak to @Remember the geese , he’s out here stating Ineos will own 100% so must be itK :houllier:

MDFC Manager

Yes, this is what I suspect.
Nah I don't think so. What may happen is they'll continue to string along Jim for a while until he withdraws too. Then they'll take on investment from one of the American funds. Like Liverpool just did.

Son

We don’t want the Glazer’s to stay but this shiek was a bluffer. If he really had a the backing of Qatar we’d be in their hands by now.

End of the day if you can’t get the deal done it’s obvious maybe their plan wasn’t all that great. I heard zero in terms of their plan for the club it was all just “yeah we are gonna maybe bring this legend back”.

He didn’t even come to the day when people could look round the stadium.

Jim did and has a track record in sport. I do feels INEOS could do bits with a large club like United. They would have very good people behind the scenes for one. That’s a given with their resources and contacts in sport.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
There are a bunch of posters letting themselves down and embarrassing themselves. I literally just want the best for the club now. Let’s hope all the real fans of the club get behind new owners!
To be fair, INEOS aren't going to become new owners, it will still be the Glazers for the foreseeable

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
At least we’ll get Jim Radcliffe in for matches for when he makes the trips out of his home in Monaco

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
There are a bunch of posters letting themselves down and embarrassing themselves. I literally just want the best for the club now. Let’s hope all the real fans of the club get behind new owners!
What new owners? The only serious bid we had for new ownership has pulled out?

Status
Not open for further replies.