Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mu4c_20le

You are looking for saviours or heroes. Unfortunately, no one or two employees will change the trajectory that United is heading.

They can't change things if there are limits to their autonomy (due to a convoluted org structure) or face massive budgetary constraints (due to opposing strategic objectives.)

You will only be disappointed within 18-24 months. Then it will off to the next shiny object.
Cheers Mystic Meg

littlepeasoup

It’s days like this, when you can’t even get excited for a derby that really brings it home how much damage the Glazers have done and how they need to get to gone.

Bet none of them are at the game either the fecking cowards.

Son

I don't know if you've seen where our current owners are from?
Going on how much money US sport makes and how nice their stadiums are they are leaps and bounds ahead of anything the Middle East will ever make in that department.

US is just the king of sport domestically, nothing comes close and will come close. Fan attendance is at a ridiculous level and the money they make is too.

We ended up with crooks that’s all who don’t even have much money in all fairness or give a damn about our sport. American investors see their sports as superior to ours and that’s a fact.

The Middle East gulf state funds are just a moment in time. A cycle. When we move on from oil in the next generation to a degree they will struggle.

Will be interesting to see if they can actually do anything with the money long term and invest correctly. My guess is no going on the things they are buying right now. Dumb idea after next dumb idea.

Last edited:

LordSpud

I would imagine one of Sir Jim's first priorities is to get a proper manager in

Loon

:lol:
I still don’t trust this cnut or the other cnut that bottled off, but somebody competent needs to take hold of the football reigns at this club.

IrishMcD

Brexit Jim wont sell Rashford and that is one of the main things that needs to happen. Useless, lazy over paid twat

redNATION

I would imagine one of Sir Jim's first priorities is to get a proper manager in
An entire footballing structure above the manager at the same time, it’s clear that the manager shouldn’t have all the control in a modern club and judging by the transfers post Fergie and ETH lately it has been catastrophic for us.

Strangest Tribe

Finished as a club that wants to compete for the highest honours and always will be as long as they are still in charge of us, Jimmy 25% ain’t gonna make a blind bit of difference and more fool those who believe he will somehow be our saviour.
The rats were on their fvcking knees and he’s gone and given them a lifeline, it is a farce that’s befitting of where we are as a club now

Son

We are awful but whatever happens it will be hard to overturn such advantages given at City due to our government just wanting outside investment in our country.

We are facing an entity in the City group who have law makers in their pockets and our government too. They’ve basically hijacked our national club game.

Those seasons we finish 2nd used to be title winning seasons. Now we are having to hit 95 points almost to win one.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Just rename the club Glazers FC. It's a club in their image now. A squandered legacy.

Zora

Nothing will ever change until these owners and this regime change.

It’s really that simple. We can fire Ten Hag tonight, it will keep the muppets on here happy for two weeks and then we’ll be back to square one in a month or two.

The Glazers need to go and if it takes burning down the stadium for them to listen, then so be it. (Metaphorically of course)

Jericholyte2

Whoever does end up owning us needs a root to branch culling within the club.

From sports science guys, to medical teams, data analysis, scouting and football operations, they all need thorough reviews and restructuring.

No manager can fix these issues until we’re able / brave enough to move on from Rashford and Bruno we won’t be going anywhere.

Last edited:

Pes6Monster

:lol: Brexiteers gonna Brexiteer.

Just blows my mind that seemingly otherwise intelligent people go for it - rather like Brexit itself, ironically.
Most intelligent people voted remain. The intelligent people who voted leave did so for disingenuous reasons.

Either way, United selling out to either Jim or Qatar is redolent of the leave campaign.

Dispossessed people angered with the status quo, then sold a dream by some capitalist, promising risk-free solutions to return to former glories, which we are somehow entitled to because of our faithful devotion.

Of course, the confirmed are there to shout down any criticism of their chosen cult. No matter how legitimate. Critics are denounced as 'enemies of the club' (pro-Qatar Goldbridge has communicated this line to well over two million listeners).

Both Qatar and Ineos follow the same Vote Leave pattern.

Kinsella

Copy & Paste Merchant
Finished as a club that wants to compete for the highest honours and always will be as long as they are still in charge of us, Jimmy 25% ain’t gonna make a blind bit of difference and more fool those who believe he will somehow be our saviour.
The rats were on their fvcking knees and he’s gone and given them a lifeline, it is a farce that’s befitting of where we are as a club now
:rolleyes:

IrishMcD

Whoever does end up owning us needs a root to branch culling within the club.

No manager can fix these issues until we’re able / brave enough to move on from Rashford and Bruno we won’t be going anywhere.
Couldn’t agree more. Gotten plenty abuse for saying the same

The Irish Connection

It’s really that simple. We can fire Ten Hag tonight, it will keep the muppets on here happy for two weeks and then we’ll be back to square one in a month or two.

The Glazers need to go and if it takes burning down the stadium for them to listen, then so be it. (Metaphorically of course)
100%, but we just seem to keep going around in circles. Fans are way too passive about the situation.

19Dan81

"Old Trafford is falling down, and the Glazers are staying 10 more years!"

Say's it all really, doesn't it? When your rivals are chanting that your club is crumbling and will continue to do so is indicative of the situation. Yet, somehow - half our fanbase are just as happy as our rivals are that the Glazers are staying. Baffling to me, honestly. I don't recognise this club anymore and no amount of Jean-Claude Blanc and Paul Mitchell PR is going to fix this and neither is a manager. Nothing will change until we have an owner that treats this club as a football club with the ambition it deserves.

Godfather

This laughable minority investment really shouldn't stop the fans to protest this ownership every single game.

Last edited:

Coops73

Whatever you think of him, Gary Neville was spot on tonight and I’m glad he spoke up even though he should of done so a long time ago.

Acquire Me

It’s so bloody obvious. I’d rather stay in this thread than any other. Nothing will change without a serious football setup. Not going to happen with the Glazers as the owners.

Coops73

What was it he said exactly? Think I missed it, turned off after 3-0.
He just reiterated that the problem at the club was the ownership and that Ratcliffe needed to let the fans know what his intentions were etc but Sky in its usual wanky way split the screen between him a carragher
as the scouse feck pig tried to make a counter point, pathetic from sky as usual trying to make a valid point for Neville into a stupid standoff with carragher.

When I see bollocks like that I realise how hated we are as a club from media and pundits alike and I really don’t think I’m bleating or feeling sorry for ourselves and I just don’t get it.

Nogbadthebad

Until we become an organization focused on winning things first, and a money machine second, nothing can or will change.

Right now, monry is the only thing that matters, I doubt anyone at board level even discusses winning trophies. And with borrowed money for his 25%, jim is not going to change that.

Coops73

Until we become an organization focused on winning things first, and a money machine second, nothing can or will change.

Right now, monry is the only thing that matters, I doubt anyone at board level even discusses winning trophies. And with borrowed money for his 25%, jim is not going to change that.
Why is everyone so fecking stupid? Why aren’t more people interigent like me? ……

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
It will be painful in the short term but boycott is the only way to get rid of the parasites, the only thing they care about is making money, as soon as that stops they will sell in an instant. Stop buying the merchandise is an easy start to make.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I am sure Wumminator is having a moral wank-off with some of the other do-gooders from this thread while we're getting bent over for the whole world to see.

Nogbadthebad

It will be painful in the short term but boycott is the only way to get rid of the parasites, the only thing they care about is making money, as soon as that stops they will sell in an instant. Stop buying the merchandise is an easy start to make.
The vast majority of the money is sponsorships, the shirt money is already in the bank whether we buy any or not for instance.

Th eother one is gate money, but with tens of thousands on waiting lists, you give up a seat and there are a hundred more who will pay instead.

As we have seen, even poor on field results don't really impact the sheer amount of money coming in, and with even biigger TV deals, fan spend will be even less important than it is now.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I am sure Wumminator is having a moral wank-off with some of the other do-gooders from this thread while we're getting bent over for the whole world to see.
Wumminator is fairly obviously an oppo WUM.

If you notice, every single one of his preferences or beliefs about what Utd should do are things that harm the club. Watch for it and it becomes blatantly obvious.

Pes6Monster

Wumminator is fairly obviously an oppo WUM.

If you notice, every single one of his preferences or beliefs about what Utd should do are things that harm the club. Watch for it and it becomes blatantly obvious.
Enemies of the club, innit?

Yorke to Cole

But these supporters do not have the mentality to do that. I even saw a shot of a fan with their iPhone taking a picture/video of the ground whilst the camera was on Erik Ten Hag looking at the var decision on the penalty.

I have said this before, Old Trafford has become a museum with a tourist mentality.

I would love supporters to start getting matches delayed/postponed. I do not think that the MUST supporters club does enough as an organisation.

We are not going anywhere with this admin or ownership.

Valencia's Left Foot

Supports
Austin FC, USMNT, Three Lions
"Old Trafford is falling down, and the Glazers are staying 10 more years!"

Say's it all really, doesn't it? When your rivals are chanting that your club is crumbling and will continue to do so is indicative of the situation. Yet, somehow - half our fanbase are just as happy as our rivals are that the Glazers are staying. Baffling to me, honestly. I don't recognise this club anymore and no amount of Jean-Claude Blanc and Paul Mitchell PR is going to fix this and neither is a manager. Nothing will change until we have an owner that treats this club as a football club with the ambition it deserves.
Don’t matter, have moral high ground. Hooray.

Zora

100%, but we just seem to keep going around in circles. Fans are way too passive about the situation.
I don’t think fans are passive - I just think that they’re exhausted by it all now.

When you actually think about it, it’s like a really bad dream. We’re one of the biggest football clubs in world football yet we behave like a Championship outfit, have a management structure from the 1990s and a stadium/training facilities which wouldn’t look out of place in the 90s too.

Fans are helpless. We can’t do anything, in the grand scheme of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.