Community Shield: Arsenal v Chelsea 3pm

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Chelsea could find it a difficult season if Costa's injury troubles continue. Hazard'll need to carry on from where he left off last season
I really don't think they're going to win the league.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Chelsea could find it a difficult season if Costa's injury troubles continue. Hazard'll need to carry on from where he left off last season
Yep.everyone's all negative about us on here, but we have far more reason to be optimistic about our summers work compared to anyone else in the top 4. Arsenal only improved at the keeper position, but up front and at fullback and defensive mid they're still weak IMO. Chelsea haven't refreshed their squad at all which you always need to do, and have basically no replacement for their 3 main players. And then city only have their front 3, and are weak/old elsewhere.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Michael Owen - "no one could have envisaged that Courtois would have been that good"

The man is an imbecile. He doesn't know anything about any footballers whatsoever. I don't think he watches a game of football that he doesn't have to commentate on.

Cina

That's why Hazard isn't as good as everyone says he is yet.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
He's better than Ronaldo, don't you know.

Dracula

caf plane air-master
Chelsea look proper off the boil. Who are their first three games against?please be against good side? ??

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Yep.everyone's all negative about us on here, but we have far more reason to be optimistic about our summers work compared to anyone else in the top 4. Arsenal only improved at the keeper position, but up front and at fullback and defensive mid they're still weak IMO. Chelsea haven't refreshed their squad at all which you always need to do, and have basically no replacement for their 3 main players. And then city only have their front 3, and are weak/old elsewhere.
We are still 2 or 3 players away from what van Gaal wants as his best side. That means we need to bed these new players in during the season when we get them. If we do not drop too many points until then, I still believe we will win the title. And Arsenal will be darn close.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Arsenal struggling now.

ZDwyr

If Aguero and Costa both had injury interrupted seasons it would make the title race really interesting.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Swansea at home, City away, West Brom away.
Swansea could be a possible banana skin, City are very strong at home and then travelling to a Pulis team early on in the season. Not the easiest of starts.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Ox is the most talented British youngster.