Conor McGregor thread.

Luke1995

He almost definitely couldn't.
Well, he could, if he had a marketing team behind it. With the right management, he could at least turn his social media channels into a lucrative venture. Better use than angry tweets.

He doesn't need to have a deeper thought process for that. (Although that would be a welcome addition).

But well, maybe he is just too bitter about how his career is going. (or is just an unlikable guy)

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Well, he could, if he had a marketing team behind it. With the right management, he could at least turn his social media channels into a lucrative venture. Better use than angry tweets.

He doesn't need to have a deeper thought process for that. (Although that would be a welcome addition).

But well, maybe he is just too bitter about how his career is going. (or is just an unlikable guy)
So he couldn't but maybe he could pay someone else to. If he was smart enough to realise he needed them.

I'm happy with my original take.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Apparently his best mate’s house was shot up with a machine gun last night in Crumlin.

Deery

Dreary
Off his nut again picking a fight with Tyson Fury now…

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Guaranteed all those tweets will be deleted when he sobers up - the fecking muppet.

Brophs

The One and Only
There’s always Kanye to make you look in full control of your faculties.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
There’s more…

Mike Smalling

Has he taken on too many blows to the head, or just having a really hard time dealing with not being the main man anymore? Could also be both.

Paxi

Has he taken on too many blows to the head, or just having a really hard time dealing with not being the main man anymore? Could also be both.
I think you’re missing one key ingredient. No prizes for guessing what that is.

Paxi

Predictably he has deleted the tweets. He’s a complete nut job.

Paxi

He gets ‘the fear’ badly - most be really good gear he’s on.

Brophs

The One and Only
I think he just might have been born a complete prick. He's a natural.
I recently heard two dads arguing in Tesco (I know they were dads because they were both wearing maroon New Balance) and one of them said to the other “Are you an absolute cnut or just brilliant at impressions?” which I thought was a decent line in the same vein.