Conte: "...he insulted me the 2nd time but now I change..." (Mourinho's Latest Response to Conte)

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Last I checked there's only one who went on a rant of personal insults and that's definitely not our one.
You didn't check very thoroughly.

Jose definitely doesn't call other managers bald, fat, crazy or cheats. And if he did that certainly wouldn't "personal" in nature.

In some weird alternate reality.

UpWithRivers

Children. This is up there with my missile button is bigger than your missile button.

el3mel

Oh yeah Jose definitely doesn't call other managers bald, fat, crazy or cheats. And if he did that certainly wouldn't "personal" in nature.

In some weird alternate reality.
Very weak point of argument tbh.

We're talking about this very specific spat and in this case only one has been bringing personal insults to the table about having senile dementia, little man and fake. Bringing things happened in the past means feck all in this specific case and yeah Mourinho said he did bad things previously, never said he was saint. You just had to resort to some previous spats of Mourinho because in this case he said nothing wrong or personal insults. Only one did but strangely some of our fans are blaming Mourinho for this, instead of the one who keeps going on a rant each presser.

Anyone blames Mourinho on this spat is either anti-Mourinho or wants to be shown as ideal, because I'm struggling to find another reason.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Very weak point of argument tbh.

We're talking about this very specific spat and in this case only one has been bringing personal insults to the table about having senile dementia, little man and fake. Bringing things happened in the past means feck all in this specific case and yeah Mourinho said he did bad things previously, never said he was saint. You just had to resort to some previous spats of Mourinho because in this case he said nothing wrong or personal insults. Only one did but strangely some of our fans are blaming Mourinho for this, instead of the one who keeps going on a rant each presser.

Anyone blames Mourinho on this spat is either anti-Mourinho or wants to be shown as ideal, because I'm struggling to find another reason.
Except no one blamed Mourinho. I'm blaming two grown men for behaving like morons.

:lol: Weak argument. To claim that Jose didn't get personal is factually incorrect. This entire facade is personal in nature.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Oh oh Jose’s going to wake up with a horse’s head in his bed! Van Nistelrooy better watch out!

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Conte talked about Jose's mental health and is now talking about things being very serious. Moron.

el3mel

Except no one blamed Mourinho. I'm blaming two grown men for behaving like morons.

:lol: Weak argument. To claim that Jose didn't get personal is factually incorrect. This entire facade is personal in nature.
Seems I have to repeat myself again.

Did Mourinho entered in previous spats ? Yes.
Did Mourinho acted as an idiot in some arguments before ? Yes.
Did he acted as a moron in this very specific spat ? No. His comment about not acting as a clown on the pitch didn't mention any names. He himself said previously he matured from what he once was on the touchline. He repeated that again that he meant himself. Did he mention Conte ? No. Did he mention Conte when he talked about match fixing ? No. He threw the bait with mentioning him by name, saying he was never accused of match fixing, which is fact. Can you say that he literally accused Conte for match fixing by this comment ? No.

On the other hand, we had a manager who said that Mourinho has senile dementia, then that he's a little man, was always a little man in the past and will be in the future, and he's a fake one. All these are clear personal insults but Mourinho should be blamed ? LOL.

Just reading both of their quotes in this spat and you'll see whose comments were general and well constructed and who just went on an angry rant of personal insults. It's not even close.

Mourinho acted as an idiot in some of his previous spats, mainly the one against Pep but blaming Mourinho for this specific spat ? Absolutely daft for me.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
As someone who used to absolutely love this sort of thing years ago when Mou was here this is getting tiring and annoying. From both Conte and Mou.

Now we'll have to hear yet more snipes from José in his next conference and then again when Conte responds. Just let it go, ffs.

Foxbatt

Conte looking like a lunatic in all of this
Now, now, Please do not give Jose any ideas. Next time he is going to tell the Press that he is not acting like a lunatic. The Journo will tell Conte, that Jose said he is not acting like a lunatic. Conte, will ask, is he talking about me? The Journo will say Yes and Conte will go on another rant. He is surely going to lose the plot now.

RedDevil@84

I imagined a picture of Conte, the villian of the movie, getting whisked away by Police as he shouts "THIS IS NOT OVER!!! I WILL NOT FORGET!! WILL NOT FORGEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!"

mike bird

Supports
Boston Celtics
I think there is a misconception about what Jose said and how this was perceived by the press, Conte and the fans. Jose said " I will never be charged for match fixing", which is 100% true, Conte was indeed charged and later acquitted, which is irrelevant to the argument. I don't know why everyone gets so worked up about it, if its true. Jose did not make a statement that was untrue.

What Jose is saying, if my team was fixing matches, I would be aware of it. Conte, even though Siena was found guilty, claims he wasn't aware. Therefore, Conte probably either thinks we are stupid or he is not a very good manager.

RedDevil@84

I have to be honest the match fixing comments from Jose were just low and not classy.
Well. Jose is not exactly a classy guy. No one expects him to be all classy. It will be like expecting Zlatan to be humble.
Conte had it coming when he had the words "Senile Dementia" directed at Jose, despite Jose not taking any names.

Eire Red United

As someone who used to absolutely love this sort of thing years ago when Mou was here this is getting tiring and annoying. From both Conte and Mou.

Now we'll have to hear yet more snipes from José in his next conference and then again when Conte responds. Just let it go, ffs.
Now now just cause you’re side is losing :drool::nono::nono:

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Well. Jose is not exactly a classy guy. No one expects him to be all classy. It will be like expecting Zlatan to be humble.
Conte had it coming when he had the words "Senile Dementia" directed at Jose, despite Jose not taking any names.
Yeah. To me both are just coming across as quite immature. I am a Jose fan over pep but it's kinda sad to see them two bite each other while pep is talking on the field.

Solver

I wouldn't bet on the winner in a fight. Only 'cos it might be fixed anyway.
hahaha... I seen what you done there; anyhoo, I don't get people who don't like this sort of thing- it makes for hilarious theatre. "I have never been suspended for match-fixing, and I never will" - "he used very serious words. I will never forget this- I will make him an offer he can't refuse!"

Can't wait for the return leg

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Of course this forum is defending Mou on this. This very same board has been calling Mou a classless cnut for years, ffs.

Obviously Conte was stupid to react to this but I can't really blame him. Easy to think his "clown" quotes were aimed at Conte (and Klopp). In Conte's mind he's probably tired of what he considers disrespect from Mou towards him. Clearly dislikes him.
Lol. Conte’s reaction was abysmal. Perhaps a bit low from Mou regarding the match fixing but Conte could retaliate and contribute to the mind games like managers used to. Conte’s been embarrassed a bit here.

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
As an outsider looking in, that doesn't like either of the blokes involved I can't help but cringe at this. They're both behaving like petulant children and their boards need to have a word in their ear to pack it in. You kinda expect it from Chelsea, they've never had much class but I would expect better from United who "usually" behave with more dignity, a few Fergie incidents aside.

Klopp makes me cringe already, and Rafas rant definitely did too but neither are of the level of these two clowns at the minute. For all the success Mourinho brings, he really does taint the image of the clubs he infests for a few years. Conte seems to be another from the same mould too.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I find it hilarious!:D

Can't believe Conte is this sensitive. What would he have done if Alex Ferguson was still United manager?:lol:

RedDevil@84

How did this start?
Jose: I dont behave like clowns on the sidelines
Media to Conte: He meant you mate. You got something to say?
Conte: He meant me?? Maybe he is talking about himself in the past. That guy has Senile Dementia
Media to Jose: Your response?
Jose: Media should apologize for saying I meant him. I mean me. I was talking about me getting matured.
On a sidenote, I will never get suspended for match fixing.
Media: Your turn Conte.
Conte: He is a little little man
Media: Oh crap!! Jose is in Dubai. Lets rile Conte again
Conte: i will not forget this. I stop

Crustanoid

‘I won’t forget this’ - has Jose considered Conte’s mafia connections?

RedDevil@84

Hope someone morphs Conte's head on to Guy Pearce from movie Memento, writing down "José Mário dos Santos Mourinho Félix" on his one arm and "I will not forget" on his other arm :D :D

VBI

Supports
Celtic, Barca
I hope they fight. Like a legitimate fight, the next Man Utd Vs Chelsea game, they both turn up in their £3000 outfits of finely crafted Italian designer gear, and knock the absolute cnut out of each other. With the players all watching.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Jose: I dont behave like clowns on the sidelines
Media to Conte: He meant you mate. You got something to say?
Conte: He meant me?? Maybe he is talking about himself in the past. That guy has Senile Dementia
Media to Jose: Your response?
Jose: Media should apologize for saying I meant him. I mean me. I was talking about me getting matured.
On a sidenote, I will never get suspended for match fixing.
Media: Your turn Conte.
Conte: He is a little little man
Media: Oh crap!! Jose is in Dubai. Lets rile Conte again
Conte: i will not forget this. I stop
Thank you for the summary :lol:

Eire Red United

I find it hilarious!:D

Can't believe Conte is this sensitive. What would he have done if Alex Ferguson was still United manager?:lol:
Imagine he’d called Fergie senile! He’d have been on the next flight back to Italy crying his little eyes out.