Cop in America doing a bad job, again

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Word is he had a box cutter in his hand. This appears to be an execution by firing squad…

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
It would be good to know what the initial radio call was (man with a gun, man with a knife, suicidal man). Looks like a suicide by cop the way he suddenly points the object towards the officers like a gun from a concealed position. With that said, absolutely no need to have all those cops that close with no cover. All this needed was one officer with a beanbag or similar less-lethal projectile standing behind a patrol car and shooting him with it if he didn’t comply with commands.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Can someone explain why no-knock warrants are legal? Forget morality for just a moment, what is the current legality of this method based on?

As a non-American, it baffles me why that is legal.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Can someone explain why no-knock warrants are legal? Forget morality for just a moment, what is the current legality of this method based on?

As a non-American, it baffles me why that is legal.
I think the idea is that the criminals will take out their guns and prepare and ambush if they’re given notice, or destroy their drugs or whatnot. Or fire at the cops from inside the house through the door. I imagine something like that happened and the police wanted a way around it.

But it gets abused because it’s politically untenable to hold the police accountable.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
This is fecked up. is just shockingly so unfair, sad, terrible. families broken, friends with this unjust system that not being terribly enough killing a person under this circumstances, it will not be even relevant consequences. is frustrating, such a powerless situation. feck you police system in america. feck you. you are rotten

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Word is he had a box cutter in his hand. This appears to be an execution by firing squad…

Thats really fkd up.

Why they needed a small army to handle one guy is bizarre, unless this was premeditated, as in ‘we all fire at the same time that way no one can get blamed for firing the killer shot?’

bosskeano

you wonder why there is fuked up things going on in america with cops......b/c of situations dealing with kids and people like this

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
What justice is there that equates to an innocent life being taken like this?
The usual:
1. Police come out and say after investigation it was a tragic, but perfectly fine, shooting.
2. No charges or discipline against the executioners, who "truly feel terrible and are just as much victims as Amir"
3. "He should have complied" talking points.
4. Family files civil suit to get some sort of accountability.
5. Taxpayers fund a large payout because the family can't go after the police individually or in general.
6. Killer cops get their "I murdered an innocent black man" merit badge.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Anyone see the police response to the Mall fight?
https://eu.mycentraljersey.com/stor...deo-sparks-police-excessive-force/6798654001/

Proper south park levels of policing
It’s just a reflection on the country as a whole I’m sorry to say. New Jersey is one of the most diverse and liberal states in the country and unfortunately 90% of people who I know that fit my demographics are racist. Therefore so are the police. I get it all the time from people who think that I have the same views as them and find out I’m the complete opposite. It’s disturbing. I guess coming from the UK at an earlier age didn’t warp my mind? Police and citizens alike are all the same at this point as far as race goes.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Even the white kid involved was confused afterwards about how the police handled it.
The policewoman practically sat him on a comfortable sofa and asked him if he would like a cup of coffee before jumping in on the black guy. :lol:

What a scary country for black people.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Anyone see the police response to the Mall fight?
https://eu.mycentraljersey.com/stor...deo-sparks-police-excessive-force/6798654001/

Proper south park levels of policing
I mean wow, that's as clear as it gets. They stormed in there like they were the personal bodyguards of the white kid, just calmly usher him to safety while they tackle and handcuff the black kid.

Apparently the black kid is in middle school and the white kid is in high school. I'm not sure about the age ranges in the different school levels in the US but I imagine the white is at least a year or two older.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Video is from 2019. Lord know how many people he's hurt since then.