Craig Pawson

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
3 corners in stoppage time , the ball was out of play for 30 seconds for the 1st one
Being hyper technical, I don't think time gets added on for corners unless there is time wasting.

I agree that he should have let it play out though, no need to be THAT officious.

Ranie

Shocking decision from one of the worst referees ever in the PL.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I mean neither of Uniteds shouts were pens... and the Telles one is.

Man-United

He couldn't wait to give it. Always this when he's the referee against United. Not as bad as Atkinson, but he's doing his best.

Eriku

They gave him one bad angle, then after the decision is made BT were rolling angles that make Telles’ contact look like a solid shoulder to shoulder.

phelans shorts

The only possible defence Telles could have is whether he fouled him after the ball had gone. It’s a penalty.

The handball looked outside the box to me.

The Elanga one was soft but probably should have been given, so that’s one error

pascell

The only possible defence Telles could have is whether he fouled him after the ball had gone. It’s a penalty.

The handball looked outside the box to me.

The Elanga one was soft but probably should have been given, so that’s one error
Telles didn't get the ball and took the man out before the ball had gone though, clear penalty. People just looking at a way of not criticising our players.

Absolutely shocking positioning from Telles.

Drainy

Under English football culture he got the big calls right so far.

Impact is treated different to grabbing to unbalance the opponent. Whether its right or not.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Don't disagree he's a bit shit. The big decisions have been correct though.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Probably a situation were VAR let the ref decide, if he give it they don't change and other way around.
100% if the ref had thought it deliberate it wouldn't have been overturned either I don't think.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Arsenal have won every game this season where Pawson has been the ref. We’re up against their Howard Webb.

quirkey

I mean neither of Uniteds shouts were pens... and the Telles one is.
Yup, people can blame the refs but it doesn’t get to a point where he/VAR has to make a decision if the defenders have any cop on.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
it’s ok. peter walton thinks everything he does is perfect.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
He fell on the ball. I mean its hard luck but its never gonna be given.
He actually didn't fell, he crawled like Jones when he used his head, then moved his arm in front of the ball to stop it in a desperate measure to avoid being ran past after making the mistake of stumbling. You could easily give a penalty if you give it a time of day. It's not important enough to be reviewed. There is no pressure of importance so why even review it. If it happened for Liverpool in a title chasing game, this wouldn't apply. It's a situational bias. Refs used to make mistakes, it's an understandable premiss we can accept. Now with reviewing situations after the fact, normal, to then filter out certain situations based on non game factors like perceived importance, pressure, money and narratives the game has lost its integrity.

padr81

Supports
Man City
https://v.fodder.gg/v/az194a

Fell on the ball? Guy is crawling for seconds and pulls the ball back with his hand. Stop trolling
You can clearly see he's falling and trying to keep his feet all the way through that video. Weird to call it trolling whilst posting a video proving me correct. There is no way his use of his arm was intentional there.

edcunited1878

Sancho sitting down Cedric on his ass causing him to crawl and while his head is looking down knowing the ball is there, he swipes his hand at the ball. It is a clear handball

Golden Nugget

That handball decision is a joke. Accidental handballs have been given all season as their hand is not in a natural position. You can’t say it’s natural unless you count crawling part of the game

IhabX7

You can clearly see he's falling and trying to keep his feet all the way through that video. Weird to call it trolling whilst posting a video proving me correct. There is no way his use of his arm was intentional there.
It doesn’t need to be intentional though.