Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I never thought that when he arrived in his first season at Man Utd, that he'd become one of the best players in the history of the game. It is amazing the way he has completely changed the type of player he was in his youth to the attacking machine he's become. With Messi he more or less has retained the same way of playing, Ronaldo has become a totally different player.

Trizy

Maybe he can finally put the few haters he has remaining in their place, especially those who said he isn't even in the top 10-20 of the GOAT.

Btw, when he shouted boo, who or what ever at the end is that part of his celebration after scoring a goal? I've often noticed after he does his 180 jump with his hands by his sides he's mouth looks like he could be saying boo, zoo, who (again what ever it was).

Steven Seagull

Maybe he can finally put the few haters he has remaining in their place, especially those who said he isn't even in the top 10-20 of the GOAT.

Btw, when he shouted boo, who or what ever at the end is that part of his celebration after scoring a goal? I've often noticed after he does his 180 jump with his hands by his sides he's mouth looks like he could be saying boo, zoo, who (again what ever it was).
I hope you're not a grown man

SirAF

Ageist

It was "siiiiiiiii"

Moston_Lad

That's as Patrick Bateman-y a thing as I've ever seen!
"I live in La Finca, Pozuelo de Alarcón. My name is Christiano Ronaldo. I'm 29 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise and beauty routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion."

Boycott

I don't ever remember him being so cringe-worthy when he was with United. Perhaps it's because he's the main figurehead of this football-meets-celebrity lifestyle which is beckoning more and more.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Yep, the original deal I believe was that Cristiano would have spent a season with Sporting Lisbon on loan before making the move. In the Sky Sports documentary shown yesterday, The Making Of Ronaldo, it was told that the original fee was less because of the 12 month loan in place. That game showed Ferguson that he was ready to play immediately in the Premier League and thus we increased the fee and the loan was removed.

It can be viewed in full below (deal discussion to us around 35 minute mark, Arsenal and Parma rejection around 33 minute mark):

I had actually never seen this yet, thanks for sharing.

What an unbelievable will to be the best. Absolutely unreal dedication, massive respect for that.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Ronaldo added: “Of course this goes to Manchester United fans as well.
Everything at the beginning of my career was in Manchester. It’s for the
fans of Manchester United because I know they are supporting me all the
time.”

"It's also for the gaffer. I’ve not yet spoken to Sir Alex. I speak with him often. For sure I’m going to have the opportunity.
“All the time Sir Alex used to say to me ‘Cristiano, you’re the best don’t
worry about the rest.” It was fantastic. I miss him.

From his presser

SirAF

Ageist
time.”

"It's also for the gaffer. I’ve not yet spoken to Sir Alex. I speak with him often. For sure I’m going to have the opportunity.

From his presser
:drool:

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
time.”

From his presser
You're the best don't worry about the rest..catchy :)

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Zidane has 3, as does Brazilian Ronaldo. Cristiano joined them today with 3 also. Messi is in his own tier still though as he has 4.
I can see Ronny winning another one or two before its all over. There are no other players near him or Messi at the moment.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I don't hate on Ronaldo. It's rare to see somebody with his drive and his desire to win and be the best. Aside of that, he's done a ton for this club and always shown respect to everybody around here, still going out of his way to mention us. I have nothing but respect for the guy.

Maxii

Paad
time.”

From his presser
He's coming home :drool:

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
time.”

From his presser
:drool:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
"I live in La Finca, Pozuelo de Alarcón. My name is Christiano Ronaldo. I'm 29 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise and beauty routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion."
:lol:

SonnyTheHaloPro

"Van Gaal is David Moyes +£150million"
I can see Ronny winning another one or two before its all over. There are no other players near him or Messi at the moment.
Yeah Ronaldo will most likely win another one, he just keeps getting better and better. Messi will want his crown back as well now. It's crazy how no one else has stepped up to the plate yet though, the last few years have been Ronaldo, Ronaldo, Messi, Messi, Messi, Messi, Ronaldo. Almost a decade of complete dominance and they are going to keep winning as no one else is challenging them.

Maybe someone out of Aguero, Suarez, Hazard can step up, I know the former two have it in them but Aguero is always injured and Suarez needs to stop biting people.

Kaka was the last player other than Ronaldo/Messi to dominate the football scene and win the best player award in 2007, and he was an absolute beast that season, I just can't see anyone stepping up to that level unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.