Television Curb your enthusiasm

Yagami

Good post resistant
The whole episode was brilliant, tbh.

We need more of the three musketeers together. I also love Larry's lawyer in this season.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Second episode was a let down. Watching the third tonight.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
What day off the week do they broadcast? ive perfectly legally (under Cambodian law) streamed the first 4 but don’t know when the fifth will appear.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
First episode was nice, but second and third sucked. They felt so 'sitcom'-y, stupid. Cringed hard during the funeral and party crashing in the third.

Drifter

American
Enjoying the season so far. But Leon, what is his purpose apart from f this mf that.

Last edited:

Sara125

Fun fact: There was an episode of this show that was used to acquit an accused murderer. Can’t remember all of the details but basically some guy in America was accused of killing someone but he claimed he was at a baseball game.

There was an episode of this show where the characters went to a baseball game or something (never watched so someone can correct me) and lo and behold the guy was there as an extra in the background when the killing was supposed to have taken place.

Inter Yer Nan

Fun fact: There was an episode of this show that was used to acquit an accused murderer. Can’t remember all of the details but basically some guy in America was accused of killing someone but he claimed he was at a baseball game.

There was an episode of this show where the characters went to a baseball game or something (never watched so someone can correct me) and lo and behold the guy was there as an extra in the background when the killing was supposed to have taken place.
Yes, I remember the episode. It was the one where he went to the Dodger game and Funkhouser after his dad's death and wouldn't let Larry sit in his seat.

Member 39557

The best thing about curb is the larryisms.

stop & chat
chat & cut
side sitting
respecting wood
social assassin
big goodbyes
birthday cutoffs
sorry windows
foisting

There are loads.

decorativeed

I must start this show again from the beginning! I stopped watching after the first season or so for whatever reason back when it first started. I guess with lockdown happening now is a good time to start it again.
The first series is probably the least fun, most cringeworthy of the lot. The second and third are probably the best though.

Anyone watched the new season finale? Sean Penn's cameo cracked me up.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
That sucks, but on the plus side LD surely can't end the series (for a second time) with a Lewis-less season and a 12th will be a given.

Last edited:

mu4c_20le

New episode out, and it feels like more of the same really, which can't go wrong.

Nice to see they all look pretty much the same, except for Jeff, who shed a ton of weight.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Don't think I've ever laughed as hard at a Curb moment as when Larry hit the glass :lol:

Good to have him back.