Damage done by previous regime

cyberman

Considering its filled with his players I would fecking hope so
His or the recruitment above him? Rumour was he didn’t even want Ronaldo ffs.
I’m not a ole cult member or whatever the feck it’s called but we can’t put all this on Solskjaer.

peridigm

*regime’s

We’ll finish lower than Moyes’ season. Truly shocking state this club is in at the moment.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
I’m not a ole cult member or whatever the feck it’s called but we can’t put all this on Solskjaer.
Yes we can. Maybe he got players he did not want but that does not explain why our players look unfit as feck. What did he do in pre season with this bunch?

cyberman

Yes we can. Maybe he got players he did not want but that does not explain why our players look unfit as feck. What did he do in pre season with this bunch?
Unfit or disinterested? This is a squad that flew through a covid season. It can’t always be fitness, that seems t be our go to excuse every time a manager leaves us.

led_scholes

Yeah, Jose Mourinho's second Chelsea stint.... funny that, he's an ex United gaffer aswell.

Put keep spouting your nonsense with an obvious Ole agenda...
He won the league and the league Cup, and the squad he assembled won the league again one year later. How is that even close to what Ole has done?

justboy68

Jose got mad and fell out with them, Ole babysat and pandered to them and Ralf has given up on them. No approach can work with this shower of manchild twats.

Jackal981

Did not you read Ole was above coaching. He delegated that useless unimportant job to his staffs. He was there as a mascot I guess.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
OGS successfully destroyed any iota of winning mentality we had remaining in the club. He fostered player power by mollycoddling non performers and creating a permanent holiday mode in the club. Wish Bruno had not been signed which would have prevented a lot of damage to the club.

Fluctuation0161

Over 10 years if mismanagement and terrible recruitment. We haven't recruited a coherent team just a bunch of players who don't suit any one particular style of play.

This is on the Glazers and 10 years of Woodward.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Guess, we know the individual brilliance that we were getting results on in the last 2 seasons was brilliance of the coaching staff

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Yeah, Jose Mourinho's second Chelsea stint.... funny that, he's an ex United gaffer aswell.

Instead follow your looney cult eh? By the way your post reeks of agenda too.

R'hllor

Wait, are we now pretending that Ole is victim for trying to do something with this squad?! You mean his squad, where good number of players he signed, spend money on their wages, not to mention contract extensions under him, that squad?

What did he say after some shit game at end of season one or two, some players not gonna go be there next season and part of his succes or some drivel like that, good one.

Edit: Oh i forgot, didnt he yap about how squad under him will be ultra fit, yea we can all see that

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

Ha ha. What a BS. Jose won PL and LC there. And then after his sacking, Conte won title too with that squad.
A) did Ole won something?
B) do you see a manager who will win PL with this team

Idxomer

Of course, you are.

It's not completely on Ole, but he's the biggest culprit.

Jackal981

Quality control
These Ole cultists are more deranged than Jim Jones cult. Ole is the perfect god manager and can do no wrong. They probably pray to Ole every night before sleep. All hail Ole the greatest manager ever with the greatest achievement ever (2nd and 3rd place which these cultists seem to toot every moment like its some fecking trophy)

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
OGS successfully destroyed any iota of winning mentality we had remaining in the club. He fostered player power by mollycoddling non performers and creating a permanent holiday mode in the club. Wish Bruno had not been signed which would have prevented a lot of damage to the club.
What cos you think Ole would've been sacked sooner without him?

cyberman

Of course, you are.

It's not completely on Ole, but he's the biggest culprit.
How am I? Why is it always the managers fault? Moyes, LVG, Jose, Ole and now Rangnick all leaving after an atrocious fecking run that all look identical to each other. Of all those manager, Ole is the only one to get a tune out of the front 3/4. Everybody was scoring under him last year and now we are back to this.
There’s no scapegoats here, no easy finger to point.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
How am I? Why is it always the managers fault? Moyes, LVG, Jose, Ole and now Rangnick all leaving after an atrocious fecking run that all look identical to each other. Of all those manager, Ole is the only one to get a tune out of the front 3/4. Everybody was scoring under him last year and now we are back to this.
There’s no scapegoats here, no easy finger to point.
Ole was comfortably the worst of the lot.

No fecking trophy in the time he had. He zapped the winning mentality from the squad and his only achievement is an away record during a period of empty fecking stadiums :lol:

At least the others brought home a cup in year 2 for fecksake. Ole was just a disaster all round and harvested big egos to do what they want. Its showing now and we need a proper manager to set them straight, rip up the mess he and others made amd start again. Problem is HIS signings are big spending ones so they're harder to move.

cyberman

Ole was comfortably the worst of the lot.

No fecking trophy in the time he had. He zapped the winning mentality from the squad and his only achievement is an away record during a period of empty fecking stadiums :lol:
He got us on plenty of cup runs and finished in the top 4 on consecutive occasions and I’d argue that’s harder to do since it came after the previous managers collective shit show. The same way Ten Hags job is now harder than all of those because it’s coming after yet more squad mismanagement and bad recruitment.
That’s like pointing at Ten Hag finishing 2nd next season (for arguments sake) and trying to compare it to Jose. It just doesn’t align. We were a pen away from European silverware last season, cups doesn’t matter a feck when the health of the club is so low

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Moyes (saf) > Van gaal (possesion) > Mourinho (Park the bus) > Ole (counter attack) > Rangnick(Gegenpressing) > Ten Hag (Possesion)

No sort of cohesion in how we have planned. Leads to damage from each regime.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
It's pretty stupid though regretting our most high impact transfer since RVP because he had, er, a huge impact when he joined.
Yeah if only he'd bought Timo Werner instead:houllier:
What's stupid is not accepting that Bruno bailed your boy OGS for a solid year and more. Yep and with his transfer record he might as well have bought Werner. Would have been congruous with the quality of the rest of his transfers. He landed the golden ticket in Bruno though.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He got us on plenty of cup runs and finished in the top 4 on consecutive occasions and I’d argue that’s harder to do since it came after the previous managers collective shit show. The same way Ten Hags job is now harder than all of those because it’s coming after yet more squad mismanagement and bad recruitment.
That’s like pointing at Ten Hag finishing 2nd next season (for arguments sake) and trying to compare it to Jose. It just doesn’t align. We were a pen away from European silverware last season, cups doesn’t matter a feck when the health of the club is so low
The other managers got us to finals in less time and WON.

He has done feck all, he delivered nothing. He had no sustainable style of football, he bought shitter players for even more money and left the next manager in a complete rut.

He didnt coach at all, hes not a believer in tactics, he fed big egos and he got zero cups. His best position of 2nd was what, 10 points less than Joses 2nd place two years prior.

He systematically underperformed in almost every way. He was dogshite as a manager by a country mile, then we can talk about how the others underperformed.

Withnail

The feckin thread. He's gone as is Woodward and Ralph's been poor, no surprise. There was a new manager on the way, let's stop beating a dead horse.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
What's stupid is not accepting that Bruno bailed your boy OGS for a solid year and more.
'My boy OGS'. What are you on about?

So have you wanted all of our new signings to fail badly post-SAF or just under Ole? Thank god for fans like you, willing the team to lose every week for our own kong-term good. Every Bruno goal and assist was like a knife in your gut, but you kept on cheering for the oppos because that's the dedicated fan that you are. Hail to you, a fan for our times.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
'My boy OGS'. What are you on about?

So have you wanted all of our new signings to fail badly post-SAF or just under Ole? Thank god for fans like you, willing the team to lose every week for our own kong-term good. Every Bruno goal and assist was like a knife in your gut, but you kept on cheering for the oppos because that's the dedicated fan that you are. Hail to you, a fan for our times.
Seething at my teams loss. Have absolutely no time for your drama. Thank heaven the ignore option is there for the likes of you.

Foxbatt

Ole has to take a lot of responsibility too but the whole thing cannot be on his head. It is the club itself. Why did we give Bruno a contract when there is a new manager coming?

TheRedDevil2019

I'm just fact stating. Mourinho had Chelsea on the brink of relegation when he went on that 3 or 4 month meltdown leading up to Christmas/New Year.

So what's your point? Ole needed to go I accept that.

Or how about Ranieri turning title winners into fodder at the lower end of the table??

There's plenty of other examples, like the famous Leeds side that went down back in the early 00's.

So yeah, let's just shit on a club legend and make him out to be the worse manager in prem history, despite there being other examples far worse then the situation Ole left us in.

I'm just fact stating. Mourinho had Chelsea on the brink of relegation when he went on that 3 or 4 month meltdown leading up to Christmas/New Year.
And Ole had us getting absolutely humiliated and spanked on a weekly basis, not just by Liverpool and City, but by the likes of Leicester and fecking Watford. If that wasn’t relegation form, I’m not sure what was.
The fact stating here, is that with almost the same squad, Mourinho won the league and his successor shortly afterwards won the league. It’s as far from the Ole situation as you can get.

TheRedDevil2019

And Ole had us getting absolutely humiliated and spanked on a weekly basis, not just by Liverpool and City, but by the likes of Leicester and fecking Watford. If that wasn’t relegation form, I’m not sure what was.
Meaning Ole would have relegated United, much like Jose at Chelsea, Benitez at Everton, Ranieri at Leicester and so on... People have a real grudge against Ole, it's pretty pathetic in all honesty. He deserved to go absolutely, but by no means had Ole left us any worse than some of the best managers in the world left other sides in their final days.

You need to let go of the hate for Ole, it's the toxic group of players that the board refused to sell over the years that have caused this lack of harmony at the club. Martial, Lingard, and Jones to name a but a few.

Which makes Mourinho's fall even more spectacularly worse than Ole's

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
"Plenty of cup runs". What are we? Cardiff? Damn, he really managed to lower standards

LJJT

Stop blaming the managers or the regime for god sake. We’ve had over a dozen managers now of differing abilities and experience and it’s been largely a failure with them all. The players are as obsessed with making money and image as the owners are. Call them out ffs. Enough is enough now.

He deserved to go absolutely, but by no means had Ole left us any worse than some of the best managers in the world left other sides in their final days.
Ralf has been here for 22 games, wanna know how he matches up to Ole’s final 22 games?

Well… he beats him on every metric.

Ole lost 9 of his final 22 (10 if you include the EL final), his points per game in that times was 1.18. So yeah, he’d be just above Leeds if he carried on that form.

Oh, and I think Ralf has been “meh” at best, a bit crap really, yet still better than Ole in their respective 22 games.

3KDré

Stop blaming the managers or the regime for god sake. We’ve had over a dozen managers now of differing abilities and experience and it’s been largely a failure with them all. The players are as obsessed with making money and image as the owners are. Call them out ffs. Enough is enough now.
Ultimately it's up to the club to manage the squad properly. I think one of our biggest issues is that the players are massively overpaid, which is again down to stupidity from Woodward and Ole over the last few years. At our club you have Shaw who is on 150k a week, Martial 250, Rashford 200, Pogba 290, Sancho 350, Varane 300, Ronaldo 500. I mean Brandon Williams was given a contract of rumoured to be around 50-70k a week... for what? These players are getting paid top wages in the world for having won nothing. Mainly, I believe, because we want to retain their value by keeping them on. It makes no sense. Mo Salah and Van Dijk are on just under 200k a week. Both are the best in the world in their position and Martial gets more than both of them. That's our issue. I honestly don't even know how you solve this issue but I don't know why we are offering Shaw and Rashford new contracts right now when they have 2 years or more left on their contracts.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Thanks for handing over a bunch of shit bags for the current manager. Worst manager post Fergie. His cultural reboot bollox set us back 5 years at least. Glad he is gone forever from the club. What do you expect ? Its like asking a janitor to be a CEO of Amazon and surprised that he messed it up. The next CEO is there to clean his shitstains
This! That decision still baffles me. How on earth board (and large part of fanbase) thought that he can do good job here?
He was exactly that what you said; no credentials at all for job for which he was hired. And when that became obvious, good old Ole who "loves club more than anything", did everything to stay as long as he can even if that would mean relegating club.

If i was him, i would be ashamed to come in this club ever again. But he is spineless and shameless person so i guess he will get another job in this club (as he said that it is his plan).