Darwin Núñez | Liverpool player | Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shish

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Bad day not at the races for him, huh?
He would’ve fancied netting some of the ones Salah was messing up. The one in the first half was ridiculous. Harder to miss. Did he get a four game ban in the end?

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
He would’ve fancied netting some of the ones Salah was messing up. The one in the first half was ridiculous. Harder to miss. Did he get a four game ban in the end?
You still scored 9 without him = huge pressure.

There's also Haaland's hat-trick but his worry right now must be even getting a look-in.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
For fecks sake, Nunez. The entire point of you joining Liverpool was to feck their season up. You can't do that if you're not playing!

Edit: sorry meant to PM that to his secret newbie account on the Caf.

Edit edit: shit, I shouldn't have mentioned what @Damien discovered and told us in the secret mod forum.

Edit edit edit: SHIT! I'm revealing too much!

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Difference is, you spent all your money on him for a Mane replacement. Still starting Milner and Henderson.

We can spend €100 and still buy several other players, such as Casemiro :drool:
Because the Glazers are good owners who spend lots. Is that what you're saying?

Conor

Everyone is paying through the teeth for players because you paid through the teeth for Nunez.

IrishRedDevil

Because the Glazers are good owners who spend lots. Is that what you're saying?
They have spent plenty of money, yes. Nobody denies that?

They have also pocketed a lot of money for themselves and not spent it on the stadium and training ground, which fans have an issue with.

You shit the bed to replace Mane and are now twiddling your thumbs, I get it.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
So 100m for Nunez, eh?
The question that arises is who has overpaid more, no one can dispute the fact that nunez and antony are not worth 100m.

In my view neither should have cost more than 60m. I blame city and chelsea dropping 100m on lukaku and grealish.

Kane would warrant a 100m tag though.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
The question that arises is who has overpaid more, no one can dispute the fact that nunez and antony are not worth 100m.

In my view neither should have cost more than 60m. I blame city and chelsea dropping 100m on lukaku and grealish.

I'd say the question is Utd fans need to be making the same negative noises now as they did in the Nunez thread. Or it all seems a bit hypocritical looking back.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
I'd say the question is Utd fans need to be making the same negative noises now as they did in the Nunez thread. Or it all seems a bit hypocritical looking back.
Many already have said we've overpaid.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Difference is, you spent all your money on him for a Mane replacement. Still starting Milner and Henderson.

We can spend €100 and still buy several other players, such as Casemiro :drool:
Diaz was the Mane replacement.

Bwuk

Firmino can't get dropped either after his recent form.

Hard for Nunez to get back into the side.

Spaghetti

Mom's
Who cares how much the clubs pay? I’d rather they overspent on players than overspent on dividends. Net Spend League is such a fecking weird brag.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
Firmino can't get dropped either after his recent form.

Hard for Nunez to get back into the side.
"his recent form" is one game. He's been awful prior to that.

Bwuk

"his recent form" is one game. He's been awful prior to that.
So has everyone else in your team. You've got to imagine the Bournemouth game will kick start the Liverpool season a bit.

Nunez for me doesn't fit in with Salah/Diaz as well as Firmino would. I still find it a odd transfer.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
You don’t seem to realise that United fans don’t share a singular opinion on any subject. A minority cared enough to talk about Nunez‘s fee in here. An even larger minority are talking about Antony’s fee in that thread. But you’ll find loads of people who don’t care about the Antony fee. That’ not hypocrisy it’s the natural outcome of diverse views within a group.

Tarrou

mate there's pages upon pages of whinging about the fee

B20

Supports
Liverpool
So has everyone else in your team. You've got to imagine the Bournemouth game will kick start the Liverpool season a bit.

Nunez for me doesn't fit in with Salah/Diaz as well as Firmino would. I still find it a odd transfer.
I think he's looked like a great fit so far.

cyberman

Plenty of Utd fans are, just because you want a big I told you so moment doesn’t mean you get one.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool

The only people who seem to get agitated about transfer fees are fans of rival clubs. The market is what it is. Moving highly sought after footballers is very expensive. It’s an unusual business to make sense of, yet rival fans put a lot of energy into declaring another team has wasted money. Kind of dull - especially before it’s remotely reasonable to draw conclusions.

Grande

You don’t seem to realise that United fans don’t share a singular opinion on any subject. A minority cared enough to talk about Nunez‘s fee in here. An even larger minority are talking about Antony’s fee in that thread. But you’ll find loads of people who don’t care about the Antony fee. That’ not hypocrisy it’s the natural outcome of diverse views within a group.
This should be a front page sticky.

Someone

Something
He's a really average player. I'm sure he'll score sometimes but he's technically poor. He could improve of course but all in all not a good Mane replacement.