Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Bah. The Caf twitter feed mislead me. Thought it was a picture of David putting pen to paper.. :(

Southampton 1:2 Man Utd

Red Comet

Seriously we should just give him our POTS award right now - our league position would have been much worse if not for his crucial saves.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
No special saves, but saves you can expect from a great keeper.
Yeah, still made some fairly decent saves when called upon. Another good performance from him overall, even if it wasn't an incredible one or anything.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
When you need him, he's there. Having De Gea is like having extra lives on a video game. Its brilliant!

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
His saves today have all been those that you'd expect a good keeper to make.
Sure, but it's surprising how often keepers fail to save the shots "you'd expect a good keeper to make".

VanGaalEra

The save from Pelle was top class. Got down quickly and got a good strong wrist on it and away from goal.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
If I have one complaint, and this is being nitpicky, I wish he'd made that Pelle save with his left boot. My favourite matchday photos are De Gea foot saves pics. :D

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Brilliant save in the second half

Not even mentioning it on MNF

Sam

The best part of his save in the second half was the fact he managed to push it so far out of the danger zone. Could easily (and many would) have parried that straight out to Long.

Irrational.

The number of points he's rescued for us this season has been amazing, we're half the team without him.

Chelsea have Matic, City have Aguero, Arsenal have Sanchez, we have Dave. :drool:

Devil may care

Another excellent save tonight, low to his left and he not only gets a hand to it but pushes it far enough away as to avoid any potential run in on the rebound.

ZDwyr

Anyone noticed that his kicking has improved? He seems to be hitting the ball very flat and finding teammates in space. Maybe it just appears that way because he has Fellaini as a target though.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Incredible. Pay him whatever we're paying Falcao. He is irreplaceable.