6.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

::sonny::

He is doing the Taibi in the last two games

I think it's a lack of concentration when he is not involved in many saves during the game

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Wasn't set for it at all. But given the points he's saved by himself this season, I couldn't give a monkeys.

Still a beautiful man.

saivet

Conceded 2 cheap goals in his past 2 games. We've won both so not an issue, but hoping he picks up his form for City and Chelsea.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Meh, it was a howler but whatever. He's more than earned the right to have one overlooked.

saivet

At Liverpool it was a deflection though. No arguments for the Benteke goal, it was crap.
A deflection but not a huge one. For a keeper of his class, I expect him to do better. I would call today's a howler and the Liverpool one a goal where he could do more.

coolredwine

lameredboots
Don't really blame him. He has saved our asses on multiple counts that he can be allowed to make such mistakes, especially when we are winning the matches. He is human, after all.

Raw

It's good that we can joke about this, could have ended up looking far worse.

Sort it out David, we need you in top form for City and Chelsea!

hbgreg

De Gea: I wonder what the weather in Madrid is like...... corner.....

I wonder what my girlfriend is doi... SHIT.

togg

well, if anything, it takes him down a peg or two which isn't a bad thing. The self belief and therefore worth has been fuelled no doubt by his agent. He's in a team that I believe is going to be very very good, it seems daft to me to consider leaving at the moment, especially considering the mess Real are in. Unless of course..his gf wants to get out of Manchester....now that is another story.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Much rather the error happen then compared to it costing us in a game.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
well, if anything, it takes him down a peg or two which isn't a bad thing. The self belief and therefore worth has been fuelled no doubt by his agent. He's in a team that I believe is going to be very very good, it seems daft to me to consider leaving at the moment, especially considering the mess Real are in. Unless of course..his gf wants to get out of Manchester....now that is another story.
True on all accounts there.
He'd be silly to not at least give us another season given whats happening at Madrid. I mean, they're not gonna stop being a force but theres a huge risk he won't be very happy there.

Sylar

Genuine mistake, didnt cost us. Nothing like the Liverpool goal which he had until the deflection took it past him. Time for him to move on and be relatively quiet next week as we just attack City :D

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Clearly a level below Courtious after today!

Now you know how it feels!

pseudo_canadian

Must have fallen asleep with the lack of action he saw today!

Uncharacteristic of him, but that stuff will happen every once in a blue moon. Was good otherwise.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Clearly caught it off Casillas during the international break

marlowe78

I feel like I have nerve after what he's done for us but this is two games now. I think he should've done much better for Sturridge's goal and this one today...well...