Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skills

Snitch
Closing in on 200 appearances for us. Doesn't even feel that long. Van der Sar had 266 in total for us.

Skills

Snitch

I see he's dumped Edurne for Perreira. What a great upgrade :drool:

pseudo_canadian

Welcome to middle age. That moment when you realise a whole bunch of players in the team you support are essentially children.
Fact is, I'm only 23! Maybe I've already become an old, cynical man.

But yeah, it is crazy how you can sometimes forget how young some of our players are.

Skills

Snitch

25 years old today. Have clean sheet Dave! Also happens to share his birthday with Rio who is 37 today.

Man Utd 2:0 West Brom

Raw

5 Premier League clean sheets this season, would be top with 8 clean sheets had he played over Romero in the first 3 games (Hart, Myhill and Cech are all top with 6 clean sheets).

Would be great if he could win the Golden Glove!

Last edited:

Skills

Snitch
4 Premier League clean sheets this season, would be top with 7 clean sheets had he played over Romero in the first 3 games (Hart, Myhill and Cech are all top with 6 clean sheets).

Would be great if he could win the Golden Glove!
It was his 5th. Would be his 7th if he played all season.

Raw

It was his 5th. Would be his 7th if he played all season.
I literally just edited my post after finding out just now, I forgot about the 0-0 v Newcastle :lol:

Edit: I'm having a mare. It would be his 8th clean sheet this season. The list I'm looking at hasn't updated for this seasons games.

Romero has 3 vs Spurs, Villa and Newcastle.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
what's the low down on Real Madrid? Any latest reliable gossip?
Marca did an editorial on him a few days ago berating him for signing a new contract and having to endure the hellhole that is Manchester. They actually described the place as a post industrial back water.

ZDwyr

Looked a little shaky earlier on with some balls into the box.

clarkydaz

Marca did an editorial on him a few days ago berating him for signing a new contract and having to endure the hellhole that is Manchester. They actually described the place as a post industrial back water.
likely got that from his girlfriend

Trizy

One thing I missed about his new deal because I was so chuffed just to have him here was his new wage which is rumored to be £200k a week. Surely that makes him the top paid goalkeeper of all time? Also it's more than Madrid were meant to be offering him.

Obiorahking_

One thing I missed about his new deal because I was so chuffed just to have him here was his new wage which is rumored to be £200k a week. Surely that makes him the top paid goalkeeper of all time? Also it's more than Madrid were meant to be offering him.
At least he deserves it. Such a crucial part to our defense.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Yeah. I think Hart used to be the highest paid keeper before De Gea signed the deal. I know Hart was paid more than Neuer, just not sure if Valdes or Casillas was higher paid too. With Casillas' move to Porto his wage will have gone down but that wage agreement Valdes had with Monaco which they're still paying a big chunk of is probably hefty.

SirAF

Ageist
Closing in on 200 appearances for us. Doesn't even feel that long. Van der Sar had 266 in total for us.
Jesus. If he were to stay at United his whole career ( :( ) he could quite possibly rack up 1000 appearances and go down in folklore forever. That must be, at the very least, a little bit appealing to him..

Trizy

After the Marid saga.

"From the first I day I came back, after all that happened, he gave me a lot of confidence, told me I would play, to relax and keep doing what I had done before. He is a joker, makes a lot of jokes. Now and again he likes to do something so that there is a good mood. But we talk mostly about football."

"The first game I returned, after all that had happened, was impressive. The way Old Trafford received me, it made the hairs stand up. It’s very difficult to describe what that day was like. I really appreciate it."

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Is the full interview knocking about anywhere? I've been seeing excerpts here and there all week.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
We did, but he must have been expecting a backlash from the fans. Rooney has certainly been villainised for wanting to leave, and it took some time for him to mend that relationship. You could argue he never truly has mended that relationship. For De Gea, it was instant. His name was sung from his first appearance this season. I think that will mean a lot to him. Hopefully enough to keep him away from Madrid for another few years.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Imagine we had Romero in net this season...

Kag

Shoot me now, but if he'd just come out and caught the ball prior to the shot he wouldn't have had to make that save.

Status
Not open for further replies.