Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Born2Lose

King of the cowards in a team mostly composed of cowards.

I don't get how people can't see that this club isn't moving forward until wasters like this guy and Pogba are gone from the club.

El Zoido

Terrible goalkeeping. Lindelof and Maguire also to blame, a total calamity of errors. This team does my head in.

NinjaFletch

A game where sadly a lot of issues came home to roost, and De Gea being absolutely shit has been one of them for ages.

I don't know if Henderson is the future, but De Gea isn't. It's time to rip the bandage off.

Member 90887

Give me players like Pogba and Rooney that rock the boat and challenge the club to do more to make the most out of their careers, even if it strays into becoming toxic, over someone like De Gea.

Got to the top and pissed away his peak years. Now more of a burden to his club than Ozil.
You lost me at Pogba challenging the club...

Buffalo Bills

I've said for ages about this guy. Glad to see others share my views on his cowardice and this before all the many mistakes over the last year. However the biggest problem is that Ole deems him undroppable. I will never accept that he is better than Romero, but since Henderson is the alternative then Henderson it should be in goal

PureCantona7

Also every time he kicks the ball its so weak for a keeper, always easy for the oppo to head back and take possesion of the ball. Henderson distribution is way better.

Ludens the Red

Gone back to being shit again after starting the season well.
I still expect him to always start though because there are no consequences for playing poorly at this club.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Might play reserves keeper and the result wouldn't have been worse.

He's consistently doing the same things wrong, and somehow the things he did right stopped working this season.

I feel unsure with him in goal.

Manny

Grammar Police
Shite on all three goals but turning your back on kluivert six yards from goal...

Hes underwhelming in nearly all areas now a days.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
You lost me at Pogba challenging the club...
Pogba would be fine if we were winning silverware and competing for leagues, getting the later stages of the CL each season. I would want to spend my final peak years at United in the next few seasons. Why? He doesn’t owe us anything.

Bruno isn’t going to be a shrinking violet if we are just rehashing this season and last for the duration of his contract. He’ll become spiky or toxic. Moreover, I’d be disappointed if players like Bruno did just accept this for big wages. He’s going to have a massive decision to make over whether to commit to United or not. Would you commit?

Aint gota Kalou

I've given De Gea the benefit of the doubt but I don't think he's got it anymore. He's not making obvious howlers like last season but just t looks distinctively average out there.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Did the exact opposite of making yourself big for the third goal
He did similar for the first goal against Southampton the other week. It seemed to get ignored but the thing that annoyed me so much about that goal from the corner wasn't that De Gea didn't come out to claim it (it was placed amazingly well so don't think he could have) but at the moment he should have been making himself big to try to get a touch on any flick on he was instead half ducking behind the back of the closest man.

Obviously today was much worse though. Firstly not coming out for the ball which is the keepers ball 100 times out of 100, and then turning his back while making a half-arsed attempt to block anything.

Welbeckham

Very limited goalkeeper who we should’ve replaced ages ago. Goalkeeper should be commanding, but he has zero intention to do anything else than stand on his line. He doesn’t look confident at all and he doesn’t help his team-mates in the slightest. Major part of the losing DNA that this current group has in them.

SAFMUTD

Who would have tought that giving him a HUGE contract after he showed clear signs of decline would come back to bite us? no one could have known, bad luck.

UnitedFan93

The guy's a con man, zero personality, zero charisma, zero bravery. Shit goalkeeper, no one is telling me otherwise.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I've not seen a replay of the goal since it happened, but I'd love to see a still of just how small he made himself. Pathetic.

Member 90887

Pogba would be fine if we were winning silverware and competing for leagues, getting the later stages of the CL each season. I would want to spend my final peak years at United in the next few seasons. Why? He doesn’t owe us anything.

Bruno isn’t going to be a shrinking violet if we are just rehashing this season and last for the duration of his contract. He’ll become spiky or toxic. Moreover, I’d be disappointed if players like Bruno did just accept this for big wages. He’s going to have a massive decision to make over whether to commit to United or not. Would you commit?
Well, Pogba is paid to make this team win silverware, which he is not doing. The club is paying him, not the other way around. He disappointed massively.

AshRK

He is a coward. Henderson looks more commanding than him. We should sell him next season. Thanks for your service but even Spain national team selectors have become smart by benching him.

JakeTheRed

Perhaps he was the best in the world for a season or two, seems like he has no confidence anymore.

Always has an error in him & as a goal keeper you need to be consistent and solid.

For someone on £375,000 per week & our most paid player, it's about time we look at getting rid if anyone is stupid enough to take him from us. If not, we need to be giving Henderson a chance, he's looked decent when playing for us this season & is most likely our future #1.

kundalini

Rubbish for their 3rd goal. So typical of him to fail to come for the ball. When the ball gets deflected, he retreats back towards his goal instead of automatically deciding to claim it. Ends up arriving too late and then doesn't want to get a boot in the face so gifts them a goal.

The more times I rewatch their first goal, the more I think De Gea could have reached the ball before Angelino, given the respective starting points of both when the pass was made. De Gea seems to start just beyond his 6 yard box. Angelino is deep inside our area when he takes the shot. Of course, De Gea doesn't consider it part of his role to come for through-balls, or in this case, part through and part across balls.

His save percentage in the PL this season is an alarming 53.8% (Kepa territory) and his CL record was 68.8% going into this game.

Too many shots on target are going in our net.

Last edited:

El-Manos

He needs to be dropped. I'm sick of him. Even his reflex saves have gone downhill. His 1 bloody trait.

Welbeckham

The guy's a con man, zero personality, zero charisma, zero bravery. Shit goalkeeper, no one is telling me otherwise.
He is a coward. Henderson looks more commanding than him. We should sell him next season. Thanks for your service but even Spain national team selectors have become smart by benching him.
Exactly. He has genuinely been one of the worst starting goalkeepers in PL for last couple of seasons. People who think that he’s a GK you can win anything with (or that he’s a United legend for that matter) are kidding themselves.

arnie_ni

Has to save that 3rd goal, granted it shouldn't have got anywhere near him, but just come out and take man, ball, everything

Can’t remember a keeper (at least at a top club like United) that’s been in mostly dreadful form for anywhere near 2.5 years yet remained as the unquestioned number 1.

VivaRonaldo85

Made himself small for the third goal. How is that possible. Living off his “best in the world” tag from 3-5 seasons ago.

Was damning after the third goal you could see him just put his head down and pull his socks up and stood there looking blank. Nothing, nada, no emotion. That’s the most worrying part.

Henderson looks ready to me and is the answer for this team now and the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.