Day 1: Qatar vs Ecuador - Match Discussion Only Please.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
:lol:

Though they’ve played in 3 different continental tournaments! South American, Asian and North America! Just euros and Africa for go

And whatever shite New Zealand play in
Unofficially they were playing in UEFA's World Cup qualifiers too for this tournament.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
"All he has to do is connect with it"

Well no, because that's what he did. He actually has to head it and in a direction.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Qatar are shite.

Hopefully they don’t score a single goal.

Dazzmondo

Qatar looked better at the end of the half. Should be 2-1. Think 2nd half could be interesting

crossy1686

career ending
I almost forgot about those guys. Still happy that they got stuffed by a combined score of 12-1 in 3 matches (WTF Brazil with only 2-1?).
How can you forget that? That's the year they told everyone in N.Korea that they had reached the final of the World Cup and didn't show any of the games, then apparently sent the team and the coach to work down the mines as punishment for getting battered.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
What’s a silly country to host a World Cup. Deary me.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Ecuador aren't be even that good, solid but nothing more. I can see the Netherlands inflicting the biggest ever world cup defeat on Qatar when they meet, if they feel like it.
I have a feeling they won't do well with everyone expecting them to absolutely crush Qatar.

Smores

Shearer's constant moaning about VAR is so tiring. Move on you dinosaur.

prateik

Has there been a host nation that hasnt qualified for a WC on merit before hosting?
I think Japan got the WC before the qualified for the 98 WC, but it was a joint bid with Korea and they were decent/had nearly qualified in 94