Day 18: Croatia vs Brazil | Netherlands vs Argentina (QF 1&2)

HookedOnAPhelan

Casemiro no longer has the armor of being a Real Madrid player. He needs to realize he'll get yellows for those now he's a United player - especially by English dickhead refs.

KeanoMagicHat

Can see Brazil nicking this late on but neither of these sides will frighten France or Argentina (and probably not even Netherlands)
Can hardly see France or Argentina finding it any easier against Croatia, Modric-Brozovic-Kovacic probably better than both their midfields. You might eventually win but no real easy games against Croatia.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Why are English refs such cnuts? You are not supposed to be the stars trying to have all the attention. Casemiro didn't even touch him

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Why don't Croatia play to Perisic's strengths like every team he's played for did?

They are clueless in attack and yet they hardly tried switching sides and go for Perisic crossing as the best way of scoring.

Shai-Hulud

Croatia create nothing but it feels like they have a pretty decent handle on the game

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
Croatia’s midfielders are all press-resistant. What an important factor in this game. They do homework well against trying to close Vinicus.

Idxomer

Neymar needs to be taken off, he is having a Ronaldo like effect on Brazil today.

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
Don't think Tite watch too much RM. Vini subbed after 60 minutes. I think Brazil will regret it.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
If Croatia had a little bit of pace in their frontline they’d be winning this.

KeanoMagicHat

Raphinha's so average. Never understood the fuss. He's explosive and that's where it ends.
He’s a great presser or at least he was at Leeds, the pressures he did to go with the chance creation under Bielsa was brilliant. But it only really works in certain games and systems, a slow game like this and he gets lost.

DrogaPortoroz

BRA manager is shite.Take Neymar off and bring Bruno in MF to have some control.
Scared of Neymar ?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Just various QF and SF games for PSG where I've seen him fluff his lines in front of goal. Unfortunately can't think of particular ones off hand but its definitely something that's stuck with me. I can definitely remember a couple against Chelsea but can't remember the year. Ironically I can't remember it ever being an issue when I watched him at Barca!!

Edit: and I don't think he had one that I remember against us, for PSG, in that two legs with Ole. To be fair this is probably a sample size of maybe 6-10 games I'm thinking of.
For everyone of those there's also again the huge comeback vs PSG. Injuries have been issue for me not rather than finishing.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Why are English refs such cnuts? You are not supposed to be the stars trying to have all the attention. Casemiro didn't even touch him
United player, old habits die hard.

PoTMS

Kramaric shooting from there after great Croatian build up play. :rolleyes:

Bellend thinks he's decent because he's scored a few goals in the Farmersliga.