Day 18: Croatia vs Brazil | Netherlands vs Argentina (QF 1&2)

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I'd rather have this than a Messi vs Ronaldo final.
The later would mean we'd have a decisive outcome between those two. Nah, can't have that, their fans must suffer forever.
:lol:

AndySmith1990

I'd rather have this than a Messi vs Ronaldo final.
The later would mean we'd have a decisive outcome between those two. Nah, can't have that, their fans must suffer forever.
Over 1000 appearances but sure, one match would decide who the better player is. Do we really live in an age that is so reactionary and fickle

Giggsyking

Portugal vs Argentina is not that far fetched anymore. Argentina will likely make it to the final, and Portugal will likely make it to the semi, so it's a case of Portugal overcoming France/England.
So much disrespect for Croatia and Morocco

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
such a shit match
Love how the brackets went from "Spain did right by finishing 2nd to face Morocco" to "it's very likely the winner will come from the England/Portugal/France side because the teams from the other bracket are shite" ^^

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Messi is the only person in the world who doesnt get booked there. What a joke.

prateik

What the feck is with these players playing volleyball? and how was that not a booking? did the ref blow before that?

OK_computer

Supports
Real Madrid
Pathetic from the ref, seems like Messi can do anything on the pitch without consequences.

Tony247

This ref till now was gifting yellows as if there won't be any yellow from tomorrow.