Day 24: Brazil vs. Netherlands

pauldyson1uk

Where does Martin O'Neill's bitterness towards Van Gaal come from? To my knowledge they've never even crossed paths as players or managers. Every single time O'Neill opens his mouth to discuss Van Gaal some snide comment soon follows. Love someone to explain what about Van Gaal gets O'Neill's knickers in a twist.
O'Neill is prize cock just ignore him.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
You can tell the enthusiasm isn't as strong here.
That girl in the red top with tears in her eyes during the national anthem. Its still too raw...

What embarrassment for them, and with the Argies singing 'Brazil, how does it feel?' on every street corner too!

Eriksen

Compare the way they sing the anthem to the way our players do. So much more passion and love for their nation.

Doesn't help that we're not permitted to have a national identity anymore in this country.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
I dunno I think they are fun. No one has to watch it.

Its a nice prelude to the final (unlike the europa league which is stupidly after the champions league games) its on a day when we would otherwise not get any football (well today or tomorrow), etc.

I mean let's be honest.. It is pointless. But fun. Hopefully.

Edit: meant to reply, but can't be bothered to fix it.
agree. a little surprised to see pretty strong sides.

sure it will be a n open game.

ottosec

Good news is that Fred is not playing. The bad news is that he was replaced by Jo.

Man-United

de Vrij, is Lazio his next club? I hope we go for Vlaar if so as one of two new CB's.

HabeasC

Where does Martin O'Neill's bitterness towards Van Gaal come from? To my knowledge they've never even crossed paths as players or managers. Every single time O'Neill opens his mouth to discuss Van Gaal some snide comment soon follows. Love someone to explain what about Van Gaal gets O'Neill's knickers in a twist.
Maybe he was friends with Moyes and is using his airtime on ITV to publicly vent Moyes' hatred of LVG.

Eriksen

Feck off ref, I have money on this!

That is a red, HE IS THROUGH ON GOAL AND ABOUT TO SCORE YOU MUG.

HabeasC

Haha what do you mean mate? I'm a Feyenoord fan who is interested what you guys think of our players. :)
You just seemed to be amazingly enthusiastic about Clasie. Seeing as you are a Feyenoord fan it all makes sense now...

Anustart89

Best defender in the world my arse. Should've been a red. And a free kick.