g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 4: Costa Rica vs Serbia, Germany vs Mexico , Brazil vs Switzerland

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Neymar is like that kid at school who, while being a good player, would not pass the ball even on his own goal line.

Jam

I didn't watch Brazil's qualifiers but Neymar is seemingly coming deeper more often than I expected him to

Jam

'he only passes the ball as a last resort' was a perfect description though

Eila

By the way, what the hell is up with Neymar's hair? Is he going for the Dirk Kuyt?

lonelyred

VAR should be used for all decisions (a corner kick in this case), not only goals and penalties. Or even better, completely abandoned.

Red Stone

Remember the days when Beckham's mohawk was an outrageous hairstyle for a footballer?

Neymar looks like he belongs in a cartoon.

Loublaze

ATLien
Not sure, theyll need to beat Serbia who is also pretty solid. Will be the decisive game as I think Brazil is as likely as anyone to get 9 points out of this group. Also Costa Rica are decent too so it's not like it's an easy win for Switzerland.
I feel the Swiss have the advantage of playing Costa Rica in the last game (Costa Rica be eliminated by then IMO and will have nothing to play for). Switzerland are currently ranked 6th by FIFA and they've got out of the group 3 times out of their last four attempts in major tournaments. That experience will get them through IMO, especially if they can hold Brazil today but I see Brazil sweeping the group.

Skills

Snitch
Brazil always have the best kit. The yellow and blue is magnificent as always.

Sigma

A perfect example there of why Coutinho is much better as part of the midfield 3 rather than the front 3.