Day 4: Costa Rica vs Serbia, Germany vs Mexico , Brazil vs Switzerland

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
That was beautiful ex scouse or not!

Robertd0803

Wasnt expecting that Germany result. Fair play to Mexico.

Also dont like a lot of players in the Brazilian side.

Red Stone

Coutinho has to be the best in the world at that sort of shot. Seems like every goal he scores is a curler from the edge of the box.

PoTMS

Switzerland are ranked 6th in the FIFA world rankings above France, England and Spain. If ever there was proof the rankings are a load of bollocks.

Treble

Fantastic goal. Brazill have a lot of creativity in Neymar, Coutinho, Willian and Marcelo.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I feel the Swiss have the advantage of playing Costa Rica in the last game (Costa Rica be eliminated by then IMO and will have nothing to play for). Switzerland are currently ranked 6th by FIFA and they've got out of the group 3 times out of their last four attempts in major tournaments. That experience will get them through IMO, especially if they can hold Brazil today but I see Brazil sweeping the group.
They're 6th because they exploited the system and rarely play friendlies. Serbia high on confidence after a win, Switzerland all the pressure as itll be a must win for them basically. Could easily see them being knocked out.

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
What about mrs Neymar’s haircut ? :confused::wenger:

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
I can see why Mourinho wants Willian, he is such smooth and effective player.