g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 4: Costa Rica vs Serbia, Germany vs Mexico , Brazil vs Switzerland

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Remember the last time a Brazilian forward got a bizarre haircut in a World Cup?

Loublaze

ATLien
I like Brazil and Tite, but not really keen on the idea of Ederson, Jesus or Firmino lifting the world cup.
This. I also feel the same way about some players in the Argentina squad. There's never been a time when so many key players for Brazil played in England!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Neymar has all that money and can't afford to get himself a proper haircut. Looks awful!

Anyway, this won't be easy for Brazil, but I'm hoping they win.

Loublaze

ATLien
Brazil will hammer the swiss here IMO. Dont particularly rate Switzerland, Brazil use good tactics now unlike 4 years ago and are a pretty complete side these days. Dont see them finishing anywhere but top of their group, but the question for them will be the knockout rounds when they play other quality sides. They're up there with Spain as favourites though imo. Plus Neymar for Brazil is always quality, plus he has the supporting cast to back him up unlike Argentina and Portugal.
These two teams will top the group. I think the game will be very tight. The Swiss don't easily give up goals

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
How is that not a booking for Xhaka ffs. Cnut.

Eila

Brazil looking way better than Germany already. But Switzerland look composed-ish.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
These two teams will top the group. I think the game will be very tight. The Swiss don't easily give up goals
Not sure, theyll need to beat Serbia who is also pretty solid. Will be the decisive game as I think Brazil is as likely as anyone to get 9 points out of this group. Also Costa Rica are decent too so it's not like it's an easy win for Switzerland.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Ah so close!

Willian shit so far