Day 5: Hungary vs Portugal | France vs Germany

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
The defensive shift Pogba puts in for France compared to what he does for us is quite frustrating.

Is it a matter of instructions / tactical setup or does Pogba simply care more in a French jersey?
He’s no better or worse for France than he is for us IMO. It seems every great pass he plays now will be followed by ‘oooh, France Pogba is so good’. Do people not watch him play for United at all? All the same strengths and weaknesses. Every tackle he makes for France will get the same ‘for France’ reaction. Yet after so many games this season I saw numerous posts about ‘great defensive effort’.

Main difference for me is that one team is a lot more successful than the other. The rest is all spun narrative IMO. Same qualities and weaknesses.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Poigba being a prat
:lol: think you clearly missed what happened there. Rudiger went dirty and Pogba was fuming that the linesman didn’t call him out on it. Which is a totally normal response

stu_1992

Rudiger getting very familiar with Pogba there. Odd one... Pogba has had some impressive moments in this game it must be said.

SamVimes

That Pogba lad in midfield looks rather good. Maybe we should try and sign him....

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
All bark and no bite. We won't win this if Löw sticks to this personnel.
Pun intended?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Rudiger pulling off a sneaky Suarez. Let's see if he gets the same treatment.

Phil

For all of the hype around France, I've not been impressed really. Pogba their best player by a distance, he's unstoppable with a bit of space to work in.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
[QUOTE="Kaos, post: 27362301, member
I mean knowing our board we probably twatted around for months and watched Chelsea move in swiftly.
[/QUOTE]
Well considering Mahrez went as well, though we signed Pogba, Mikhi and Zlatan on a free...it wasn't that bad a window

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
McCoist wanking over a straight 10 yard pass from Kante and literally said “not a bad pass” from Pogba on their goal.
Rte commentator said he didn't mean it