Day 6: Colombia vs Japan, Poland vs Senegal and Russia vs Egypt

el3mel

If Senegal manage to win this, I'm expecting them to top the group.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
We’ve been the worst team in the tournament so far. Just awful.
Milik isn't a 10, Kuba isn't in form to play a game like this, no Glik, Krychowiak isn't the close to his best. Very poor so far.

Lemansky

Poland has been really bad. That being said I really enjoy this Senegal team. So many good players. Hope they go far.

el3mel

Mostly a boring game but Senegal should be happy at keeping it like this. They look closer to score a second than to concede this way.

Didn't expect much from Poland from the start and was expecting both Senegal and Colombia to pass the group. Underwhelming team.

Javi

Seems like the front 4 from Poland think the strategy is hoofing and the back 6 passing out from behind.

BigDub

Supports
Spurs
Senegal are great to watch. Loads of desire and their gameplan has been pretty effective so far. That said, Poland have been quite poor.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Senegal drilled and sharp, Poland just a poor Germany impression.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Predictably getting bullied here, take Milik off and get Góralski on as the third midfielder. Zieliński shat his fecking pants yet again, the 'I can play if there's no pressure' meme player is leaving Krychowiak, who's poor, on his own in midfield. Milik is fecking literally everything up, Cionek was never good enough for us so no idea why you'd play Bednarek in test matches and then decide to play this cnut anyway.

Credit to Senegal, they're stronger, faster, run more and are mentally stronger here, neither team was good but they deserve the lead purely on this basis.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
The poles need to wake up, no quality and no energy.

Senegal are pretty good on the other hand, didn't create much but they seem more suited to play on the counter. It would be good to get an african team in the knockouts so hopefully they pull though.

Hansa

While we're waiting for the inevitable time wasting which (probably) will commence midway through the second half, I have a suggestion for new rules: Treatment on the pitch should be strictly prohibited for minor injuries. If you're in so much pain/distress that you can not leave the pitch to receive treatment, forcing the referee to stop the game, you must as a medical precaution be substituted, whisked off to a hospital, and stay there for an overnight observation. Otherwise, hobble off and let the game continue, dammit.

Damned

Why is Poland so bad at football? Their population is almost 40 million and yet they are probably not better than Serbia, and are most certainly worse than Croatia, which is 1/9 their size. They also have only 1 outstanding player in Lewandowski, and that's it.
Is football even the most popular sport in Poland?

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
While we're waiting for the inevitable time wasting which (probably) will commence midway through the second half, I have a suggestion for new rules: Treatment on the pitch should be strictly prohibited for minor injuries. If you're in so much pain/distress that you can not leave the pitch to receive treatment, forcing the referee to stop the game, you must as a medical precaution be substituted, whisked off to a hospital, and stay there for an overnight observation. Otherwise, hobble off and let the game continue, dammit.
I like it.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Good substitution. We will play 3 at the back, wing backs will be allowed to attack, Kuba won’t ruin our attacks.

Red Star One

Predictably getting bullied here, take Milik off and get Góralski on as the third midfielder. Zieliński shat his fecking pants yet again, the 'I can play if there's no pressure' meme player is leaving Krychowiak, who's poor, on his own in midfield. Milik is fecking literally everything up, Cionek was never good enough for us so no idea why you'd play Bednarek in test matches and then decide to play this cnut anyway.

Credit to Senegal, they're stronger, faster, run more and are mentally stronger here, neither team was good but they deserve the lead purely on this basis.
Pretty much this but I also blame Piszczek for losing a ball to fecking Niang

James Peril

Disgraceful, get up you absolute rat. Wonderful WC so far, only tainted a little bit by players faking injuries and acting like babies. Yes I know we can't feel their actual pain, but the numbers are just too high.

Javi

Krychowiak looks awfully immobile, almost unsupportable in a 2 man midfield. Credit to the coach for recognizing the problem and attempting to fix it.

James Peril

Ok now I hate Senegal, based purely on the fact that they are faking injuries and ruining the game completely.