Day 7: Portugal vs Morocco, Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia and Iran vs Spain

ManUtd1999

Morocco has a much better team than both Egypt and Tunisia but their mentality in being happy with good football without scoring is so poor and frustrating to watch. They also stopped playing second half against Iran and seems content with the way they attacked without scoring. Such mentality isn't going to drive any Arab team any way forward.
Yeah, Egypt and Saudi Arabia collapsed when they conceded the first goal. Tunisia fought back and Morocco can still get a result, but I didn’t see anything of these teams to be happy about.

Kapardin

For all the talk of Ronaldo dragging Portugal to the WC, a goal here by Morocco anyhoo and a 1-1 draw will see them on 2 points, Morocco on 1 and Spain-Iran to come which will ramp up the pressure on Portugal for qualification. Job ain't done yet.

marktan

I'm not a fan of Bernado Silva. It's like someone got a younger version of Juan Mata.. everything he does just seems aimless.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
B.Silva hasn't looked particularly good so far this tournament, wouldn't be shocked to see Morocco get something from this game, they've actually played quite well.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I'm not a fan of Bernado Silva. It's like someone got a younger version of Juan Mata.. everything he does just seems aimless.
Kind of stagnated himself by moving to a bench role at city. Weird thing to do in a year leading to a WC.

Duafc

Village Lemon
The Portuguese midfield is a shambles, W.Carvalho is dire.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Every single time we try to break on the counter they foul us and never get a card, it’s not hard to press us this way

Anustart89

This ref has no control of the game.
Seems a bit arrogant too to not review pretty strong penalty calls for Morocco.

Imagine a forced VAR decision on that barge inside the box. I would like to see a ref see that properly and decide it's not a foul.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I actually like the look of Guedes, good decision making and can run with the ball well. His finishing is atrocious currently though.
He has missed very easy chances. Outweighs whatever good he has done.

Anustart89

Who saved what? I'm at work ffs
Patricio saved a header from Morocco.

I've noticed that when I've been trying to follow the games from my phone, it's impossible to tell who scored. It's just 40 posts saying "WHAT A GOAL" with nobody saying who scored or what team scored :lol:

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Remember when CAF went into a meltdown after City signed B.Silva last summer? :lol:

Portuguese Juan Mata, except Mata is more productive than him.

Jaxa

Shame portugal only have 3 subs because they could do with bringing about 8 or 9 of there players off,

Carvalho, Silva and Mario have been shocking especially

marktan

Let's see if Gelson is any good. Hopefully he is, because otherwise I really feel that Nani would've been a better option for Portugal to take.

vodrake

Remember when CAF went into a meltdown after City signed B.Silva last summer? :lol:

Portuguese Juan Mata, except Mata is more productive than him.
There were people here declaring him a future Ballon D'Or Winner :lol: