Dean Henderson | Nottingham Forest loan watch

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Hopefully he keeps going and has a good season, it’d be nice to actually sell a player and get good money for a change. :lol:

Lentwood

Don't need to worry about the fans hatign him, the caf is a fickle and unreasonable bunch.

When he is playing between our sticks next season (80% chance this happens imo, renewing DDG without a huge paycut is insane and we'd still have to find a way to get Henderson's contract off the books. And we are too skint to buy a new keeper), people will forget they ever hated him.
I see you're new here.... :D

You will quickly learn that the vast majority of people will just double-down on their opinions, people rarely change their mind and once they've picked their side, they're going to die on that hill

Boondog

If Dean comes in does the work and impresses and wins the job I will be fully behind him. I'll root hard for him. But I won't forget that cnut move he made.

And I'll be surprised if we don't see them chase a keeper to replace DDG. Makes perfect sense that Dean ends up being in the mix for us but I have a feeling EtH doesn't play that way. He needs to trust his guys. We'll see.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Still people here not giving credit where it's due: another very good performance. Dominates his area, commands his defence and inspires. Along with that, some good stop and one world-class save. buy heh, yeh, he's shite! *shakes head *

izec

He was just rusty at the start of the season by sitting on our bench for 2 years.

He will dominate the stats by the end of the season.

sepulturite

Still people here not giving credit where it's due: another very good performance. Dominates his area, commands his defence and inspires. Along with that, some good stop and one world-class save. buy heh, yeh, he's shite! *shakes head *
It's one game mate, are we just dismissing all the other shit performances before this? *shakes head back*

sepulturite

He was just rusty at the start of the season by sitting on our bench for 2 years.

He really won't. He's simply not good enough to be United's number one for the future.

Oldyella

If that happens, it will be because he's playing for the worst side in the league and will see more action than any other keeper.

scottser

He had a decent game yesterday. My last post about him had a pop at him letting in 6 against city, then what does degea go and do?

Last edited:

Oldbird7

Look at the difference a keeper with actual shot stopping ability Vs one that doesn't. Arsenal had 10 shots on target, 5 goals. 2 were probably unsaveable I'll give him that but the rest?

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Gave away a penalty today, then he was in no mans land and got lobbed.

United will do good to move him on and collect a fee given his age in the summer, could use it towards the continued rebuild.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
His ego is bigger than his talent at the moment
Yeah, it always has been. He's a bottom half keeper, and we can just hope he's shown enough with the penalty saves and the Van Dijk one for another club of that level to buy him for actual money in the summer.

Demaw

How the hell did we loan him for literally nothing and pay some of his wages. Sold 20 million and moved on.

Bowlcut11

Once Dean returns to fitness, he now has Keylor Navas to oust from the #1 spot for Forest for the remainder of his loan.

Can't help but think he will throw a similar wobbler to the one he threw when DDG regained his form and kept him out of the 'promised' #1 position for us.

Will be interesting to see what happens.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Once Dean returns to fitness, he now has Keylor Navas to oust from the #1 spot for Forest for the remainder of his loan.

Can't help but think he will throw a similar wobbler to the one he threw when DDG regained his form and kept him out of the 'promised' #1 position for us.

Will be interesting to see what happens.
I think he might keep Navas out of the side for the rest of the season, then return to us and most likely be sold

The Urban Goose

That assumes he'll be fit again this season, I don't think anyone actually knows the extent of his injury?

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
That assumes he'll be fit again this season, I don't think anyone actually knows the extent of his injury?
Cooper said 5 weeks when he got injured but it’s a thigh muscle so he won’t be rushed back. The Nevas move is more a reaction to how poor Hennessey has been as cover plus we don’t have any cover beyond Hennessey

romufc

What a footballer.. can't even get into the Forrest team now.

Another Talk Sport interview to say how the management failed him? Or will he actually realise he isn't good.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
What a footballer.. can't even get into the Forrest team now.

Another Talk Sport interview to say how the management failed him? Or will he actually realise he isn't good.
? He's been injured and he's unable to play vs you.