Dele 'Muhammad' Alli | Walker takes the finger from Dele | FIFA open disciplinary proceedings

RedDevil@84

Didn't he only mean that his rating is so low that he can't take himself. In other words, he could select better rated players while playing FIFA.

I don't think he meant "My rating is so low. I boycott the game till they increase my ratings"

FlapR

Banned for 1 game. :houllier:

England midfielder Dele Alli has been banned for one international match following his middle-finger gesture during the World Cup qualifier against Slovakia.

The Tottenham player was also fined 5,000 Swiss francs (£3,852) by Fifa, which says the incident was "offensive and unsporting".

Alli will miss Thursday's World Cup qualifier at home to Slovenia.

The 21-year-old will be available for the game against Lithuania on Sunday.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41443889

stu_1992

Unsurprising. I don't think he can have any complaints about that. You can't just tell the ref to feck off basically. I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I'm offended by the middle finger, but I still know it's stupid to do in this context.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
They asked him how many games he wanted to be banned for and he stuck his middle finger up.

AXVnee7

The fine would've been sufficient IMO, but I can't say that a 1 game ban isn't fair.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
:lol:

Didn't Rooney get suspended by them once for swearing when he celebrated a goal? I'm surprised they decided not to take action against Ali.
FIFA did the spanking in this case thou.

Then again, "feck FA" type of posts never hurt.

So, up yours, FA.

EDIT: And I just read your post. You know that already. :nervous:

Well, feck FA.

NotBrendanRodgers honest

Supports
Liverpool
He has been absolutely shit this season but somehow isn't getting any criticism. Massively overrated and nowhere near £150m... If you saw Coutinhos performance against Brighton it was absolutely world class and one of the best individual performances in europe for a mid/attacker this season, and imo Dele at his best could not put on that type of performance

breakout67

Supports
Man City
He has been absolutely shit this season but somehow isn't getting any criticism. Massively overrated and nowhere near £150m... If you saw Coutinhos performance against Brighton it was absolutely world class and one of the best individual performances in europe for a mid/attacker this season, and imo Dele at his best could not put on that type of performance
LOL

World Class against brighton

I was reading your post and it got more ridiculous as it went on, then I saw that you support Liverpool and it all made sense.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Hmmm seems suspicious that you favour Coutinho over Alle

Classical Mechanic

I am not Alli's biggest fan but his best performances have been against Madrid and Dortmund in the CL this season. Bit better than Brighton. Coutinho is 25 too and pretty much a complete player. Alli is still developing.

IrishRedDevil

He has a 2017 performance thread on here and he is in fact getting criticised.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Yeah I agree he is definitely the one Barca will go for / GET in January :D.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
1. Dele has been getting criticised - in his performance thread.
2. Coutinho was playing against Brighton.
3. Despite his form, Dele still managed to perform against Real Madrid (scoring twice here and here (okay, goals not exactly great)) and Dortmund (assisting here and here)

Still managed to beat Liverpool this season, scoring a goal and nutmeg Can. Not bad considering he's absolutely shit.

He's also 21 years old. He's going to be inconsistent. Coutinho at 21 had 5 goals and 8 assists in 37 games for Liverpool. Dele Alli has 7 goals and 4 assists in 18 games so far this season.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
:lol: the newbies do bring some entertainment.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
They're not even the same type of player.

SuperiorXI

Spurs are shit, it's piss funny how they don't get criticised to the level of United. The amount of shit they were talking... now where are they?

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Spurs are shit, it's piss funny how they don't get criticised to the level of United. The amount of shit they were talking... now where are they?
The only people who are criticising United this season are United fans, and trust me we're pretty pissed off with how we're doing in the league.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I agree he's no Dirk Kuyt, but he's still young, he may get to that level in time.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
Dele Alli is average at best and is doing exactly what I said he would do months ago in in this thread; Proving he is no better than Lingard. Alli is the most over hyped player ever, he shouldn't even be at a top 6 club.

Javi

I don't think he is average but he seems to have poor attitude. Most young players have dips in form, that's when you should stfu and work overtime. I for one could very well imagine Alli to lack that based on what he is showing on the field. Rarely a match with him goes by where he hasn't riled up at least one opponent player.