Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Liked his cross to Rashford right at the death, knowing he needed to overhit it to get him out wide and see the game out.

Devil may care

Interesting to see him come on as sort of a right midfielder, did well though, good energy and tenacity and composed on the ball.

ravi2

Liked his cross to Rashford right at the death, knowing he needed to overhit it to get him out wide and see the game out.
That was bold but smart play by Dalot, most players would have gone to the corner flag and tried to waste time.
Really liked that about him

zizi

wouldve been crucified had they scored at the end. lorente should never have been allowed to bring the ball down, dalot has to close him down there. good to see him getting more game time though, he has a mean cross on him

Based Adnan

wouldve been crucified had they scored at the end. lorente should never have been allowed to bring the ball down, dalot has to close him down there. good to see him getting more game time though, he has a mean cross on him
That was on Ashley Young who was bullied by Llorente in our penalty box.

Unless you expect our right midfielder to be marking the opposition number 9 in our box?

Sylar

Yeah it was Young who was pushed off the ball. Not sure why he was marking Llorente on his own to begin with :lol:

Dalot did well when coming on and gave us an outlet to get up the pitch. Shame Lukaku didnt find him when Herrera put Lukaku through with a defender (but then I never expected Lukaku to do it).

AR87

I think this was really good management from Ole. Put in Dalot at the end to help see out a big match where his role was really basic. Builds trust, gives him a taste for the big matches, and helps him realize the intensity of what he needs to get up to in order to make that RB position his for the long-term.

zizi

I think we're talking about different chances. 95th min, last kick of the game where llorente brings it down and dinks it over to Kane. Was a simple dink but thank God he over hit it and out. Young tracked a runner out wide (son?), Dalot should've dropped in as he watches t the ball get pumped up but gets caught ball watching

zizi

That was on Ashley Young who was bullied by Llorente in our penalty box.

Unless you expect our right midfielder to be marking the opposition number 9 in our box?
I think we're talking about different chances. 95th min, last kick of the game where llorente brings it down and dinks it over to Kane. Was a simple dink but thank God he over hit it and out. Young tracked a runner out wide (son?), Dalot should've dropped in as he watches t the ball get pumped up but gets caught ball watching

Man Utd 2:1 Brighton

el3mel

Average, not bad, not great.

Still a lot of work to be done if he wants to become a starter. With all their faults, Young and Shaw are better currently.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal

Still a lot of work to be done if he wants to become a starter. With all their faults, Young and Shaw are better currently.
He is 19, and playing as a left back, of course he has to improve.

Ekeke

Did well covering for leftback, some decent passing exchanges with Martial and Pogba but it was his man that managed to get the goal.

mav_9me

I think he struggled at lb. Was hoping all game that they would be switched..

Idxomer

Looked way better than the atrocity on the right.

That being said he still has a long way to go but as a start he should look better after the ball, because some of his passes were too careless.

Devil may care

Couple of nice dribbles and passes, was involved in the 2nd goal, but was also sloppy with simple passes at times, overall pretty decent outing on his less favoured side and considering he was slotted in last second.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Thought that was a good performance for a 19 year old on his weaker side finding out he was playing 15 mins before ko.

He should be our RB

Alabaster Codify7

Thought he was good today, short notice and at LB rather than his preferred position. Gave a good attacking outlet down the left but seemed a bit lost when he got to the final third most of the time. Anyway, decent showing.

Litch

Did ok, contributed to second but I think he's not ready to be starting on a regular basis. My issue is realistically is we need 3 defenders.....

Footyislife

Was atrocious in the second half... Shaw is much better in the build up play & defending in general

red4ever 79

Did fine. Young lad with bags of potential. Will get better and better with experience. In a couple of years time will be a top class FB

Status
Not open for further replies.