DNA test proves Alfie, 13, is not a dad

Johnno

A boy who believed he'd impregnated his girlfriend at the age of 12 has been proven not to be a father by a DNA test.
Alfie Patten, now 13, took the test after six other teenagers came forward to claim they had also slept with Chantelle Steadman, the 15-year-old who gave birth to baby Maisie Roxanne last month.
The Daily Mirror reports the test has proven the infant is not Alfie's — a finding that is likely to leave the boy devastated.
"I didn’t know about DNA tests before but mum explained it's when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells if you're the dad," he was quoted as saying before undergoing the test.
"So if I have it, they can all shut up."
"It had not even crossed Alfie’s mind whether Chantelle had not been faithful to him," his mother Nicole said.
"He’s absolutely devastated that these lads say they slept with her."

Since the birth, Alfie has been a doting father who can’t bear to be separated from his daughter, welfare workers say.
Matters were complicated when Tyler Barker, 14, and Richard Goodsell, 16, came forward with claims they had also slept with Chantelle and could have fathered the baby.
Since then, four more boys claiming they had slept with Chantelle have also come forward.
And a family friend has previously alleged Alfie was a victim of a scam devised by his girlfriend's mother to cash in on publicity surrounding the young parents.
Teen mum Chantelle Steadman's mother told her 15-year-old daughter to say Alfie Patten was the father of Maisie Roxanne, according to Clive Sim.
He claims Penny Steadman had told her daughter Chantelle to keep quiet about other boys she had slept with because "she knew Alfie being the dad makes a better story".
"I think there's a big scam going on here" he was quoted by the Daily Mail as saying.
Both Chantelle's and Alfie's parents are thought to have already earned thousands of dollars in media deals since The Sun broke the story.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/793968/dna-test-proves-alfie-13-is-not-a-dad

Johnno

Did he work it out considering that he couldn't even ejaculate yet?
Looks like he's five years off getting pubes, let alone semen....

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Not really a suprise although Im impressed that these chavs managed to pull off such a con in the first place

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Can DNA tests also confirm that he is in fact about 8 years old rather than the 12 or 13 that is being reported?

In any case why would anyine pay money for the story anyway? Young chavs have a kid is hardly news is it?

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Why would these other boys step forward?
The Sun may pay them as well.

That is probably as far as they have thought this through. And I use the term "thought this through" in the loosest possible meaning of the phrase.

And the 15 minutes of fame thing may be a factor.

Johnno

Look at him though, I looked older than him when I was ten. There's no way that little lad's balls have dropped, nor can he be able to produce sperm I would imagine.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Brilliant, expect this story to rumble on for another few days. Now that Chav Queen Jade Goody is dead, the tabloid's have their latest pice of shock and awe story from Chav Culture.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
That poor kid should be put up for adoption straight away

tyrone red

"It had not even crossed Alfie’s mind whether Chantelle had not been faithful to him," his mother Nicole said.
"He’s absolutely devastated that these lads say they slept with her."

I often wonderred who was the brainbox that came up with this term. I can never understand why people use the expression "sleep, or slept with her". As far as I'm aware theres very little sleeping done. Could they not just say, "shagged the dirty munt, or more to the point fecked her". Please add your own examples.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
She sounds like a right slag.

Looks like a young Karen Matthews aswell.

Dave89

How come this is being bandied about like a new story now?

El B

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/are-britain's-12-year%11olds-firing-blanks?-200905191769/

A MULTI-MILLION pound campaign is being launched today in a bid to boost the flagging virility of Britain's 12 year-old boys.

Spunky the Sperm says: 'Don't sniff glue'The move follows nationwide disappointment after it emerged that Eastbourne schoolboy Alfie Patten had failed to impregnate his local teenage skank.

Now experts are warning that Britain's 12 year-olds will have to cut down on their drinking and smoking if they are to have any hope of becoming a father before their 13th birthday.

Professor Henry Brubaker, of the Institute for Studies, said: "I'd recommend no more than two cigars a day and a weekly ration of 12 pints of strong German lager or one bottle of sherry."

The campaign mascot is 'Spunky', a hip, happening, 12 year-old sperm who is into skateboards, dinosaurs and Pepsi Max.

Boys who sign up to the campaign will receive a badge and a comic as well as a weekly email from Spunky including a masturbation timetable and handy hints about how to boost their reproductive potency.

Professor Brubaker added: "Perhaps the X-Box people could develop a game specifically for 12 year-olds that involves guiding a single sperm towards an egg and along the way they have to eat special pills made from Brazil nuts and cottage cheese."

Meanwhile Alfie Patten is understood to be relieved the daughter he was alleged to have fathered is not his as it now means he will be able to have sex with it in about 15 years time.