g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Do we want to lose to City?

hobbers

After today I'm going to be a massive City fan on Wednesday, I don't give a flying feck.

I even hope they absolutely roast us and the atmosphere in the stadium turns toxic, because boy do these players deserve it. They've thrown away all the momentum the club built up in 2019, thrown away the top four, thrown away the FA cup. Delusions of grandeur throughout the squad right now.

The majority of this sickly squad have to go into the summer thinking their United careers are on the line, because they fecking should be.

There is nothing left in this season for United fans except hoping City win the league and backing Ajax to win the CL.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
We don’t have to worry now.

Play kids until the end of the season and get this lot out of the club ASAP.

arnie_ni

Well go and fecking beat them now, liverpool will win the league and we still wont make top 4. Just watch

BlueHaze

Play Jones in goal for all I care as long as we help them win over Livershite I'm happy.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Do we want to lose — we'll want to win but we’ll get fecking smashed — wise right up.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Like we have a choice?! They're going to dump all over us like a cow in a field.

WPMUFC

this whole thread could be mute as of today. If everton slap us around, the season is officially dead. Ole said players need a reality check, if we lose to everton i can only imagine 5-6 players will be banished for the rest of the season as a message.
i told ya.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
This question is phrased like we have the ability to not lose.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
The saddest thing is that I don't think we have a say in that decision... We'll get battered.

AJ10

It simply wouldn't surprise me if these clowns showed more fight vs city than today.

Untd55

I don't think I am going to watch. If the team play the same as today, it could be 8v0.

Yakuza_devils

Pray that we don't fluke a draw or win on Wednesday. Our top 4 chance is gone.

We don't deserve TOP 4. City, Pool, Spurs, Arsenal are better than us.

hp88

Don't think beating City will do much for us, also means we would be handing the Scousers the league....

If we do beat City we will probably go drop points to Cardiff.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Whether we want to or not, we’re going to.

But to answer the question, I wanted to anyway, but with top 4 gone, absolutely yes.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
City's biggest issue will either be complacency on their part or United being game raisers.

PoTMS

Disgusting to say but I'll be equally pissed and gutted if we even get a single point. Our season is completely over.