5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idxomer

I'm starting to see something there, he's coming out of his shell finally.

SeanyC

Kinda wish he didn’t pass to Cavani and take the shot on. Needs a goal for the confidence but like his unselfishness also

VojjE

Nice of him to give his team mates gifts on his own birthday! Well placed tackle earlier to break up the Burnley attack and then a cool assist on top of that.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
He's seems to be playing with much more confidence now. Had the backheel come off it would have been a fantastic pass. Still resulted in a great chance.

Martialfc

Always liked him, I’d rather him play every game over Fred. Donny has talent, Fred has energy and not much else.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Could be very decent team player, that Donny lad. Certainly decent bench option if given some minutes.

TheMitz

I think the 3rd goal wouldn't have happened if Rashford was on the pitch, he would have taken another touch.

Good on yer Donny

The_Midfielder

h)He has been playing better lately.. pressing faster. physically also looks better .. maybe he has picked up the pace of the PL now ?

-Supreme-

Really good assist with his weaker foot.

He'd no doubt be starting a lot more games for City, Ole needs to find a way to integrate him in our system.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
delighted for him, looked decent when he came on again. his technique stands out compared to our other players.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Having his and Cavani's movement in front of Fernandes is a breath of fresh air. It hasn't worked when he's just been slotted in as a like-for-like replacement for Bruno, but looks a different player when lining up with him.

Would like to see him used regularly either as a second striker, or as a wide player in the mould of how Bayern used to play Thomas Muller on the flanks. Should be able to get plenty of time in those roles with Martial out.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
His run was ignored atleast 2 times (again) in 8 mins. Still he managed to get an assist and a beautiful return pass in the box which Bruno took.

If we aren't going to spot his runs, he shouldn't play for us. Period.

Hope he starts more.

lost7

Seems very sharp. Let's hope he can get more minutes soon.

Also, he's become a bit of a talisman for us, hasn't he? Comes on, we score :D

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Great to see him doing stuff the last two games

acnumber9

His recent cameos have certainly been an improvement so hopefully more to come.

acnumber9

I think the 3rd goal wouldn't have happened if Rashford was on the pitch, he would have taken another touch.

Good on yer Donny
In a game where Rashford created the first goal and played one first touch pass to Greenwood for an open goal in the first half? Weird time for that stupid criticism.

criticalanalysis

Thought he died after that tackle :lol:

Very nice assist
Loved that passhun. It's starting to look like Fred's reinvention under Ole.

Sometimes, you just need games and a commitment to the cause with energy and emotion.

Kinda wish he didn’t pass to Cavani and take the shot on. Needs a goal for the confidence but like his unselfishness also
Nope. That was a clutch pass, it was the correct option.

delighted for him, looked decent when he came on again. his technique stands out compared to our other players.
It's almost funny how unfancy and textbook clean it is, like 0% flair and 100% execution.

kidbob

I don't realise that he has just turned 24. I thought he was 26 for some reason. Anyway great assist. I still believe there is something there. I'm not talking superstar but I'm talking a very valuable player in a successful team (think like a Park). After watching Fred develop into a good player I'm wiling to believe that Donny just needs adjustment time and a pre season to start showing the real him. The lad was excellent in the CL for Ajax FFS, so clearly he has the ability. I think its as much of our lads learning to play with him as it is for him to learn to play with us. Talent has never been his problem. Seems like a hard worker, with a good attitude too.

OverratedOpinion

Was a pretty simple pass for the assist but a nice thing about a player like him is that you know with complete certainty that he will do the right thing when he gets in that position.

Bwuk

Was a pretty simple pass for the assist but a nice thing about a player like him is that you know with complete certainty that he will do the right thing when he gets in that position.
Simple pass but he puts himself into the right position.

He’s done well in his last two cameos. Would be great if he can come good.

Status
Not open for further replies.