Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Sylar

Forgot he was our player ...

Hope he does well anyway

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
That was fast. Has obviously been organised for a while and was just waiting for the window to open.

Off to Eintracht Frankfurt, so hopefully he can do well enough there to get some interest in him in the summer.
It was pretty much announced two weeks ago!

Gandalf

Watching his debut on ESPN and he already looks like a completely different player. Maybe it is the BL that is the difference as may be the case with Jadon but it is hard not to think he could have done more if given the opportunities Scott has had this season. At the very least, if he maintains this level across the entire loan it will be easy to sell him in the summer.

Crashoutcassius

Watching his debut on ESPN and he already looks like a completely different player. Maybe it is the BL that is the difference as may be the case with Jadon but it is hard not to think he could have done more if given the opportunities Scott has had this season. At the very least, if he maintains this level across the entire loan it will be easy to sell him in the summer.
We'd be a few places lower without mctominays goals.

tomaldinho1

No way of knowing. McT makes us so much weaker as a midfield, would we have played differently, conceded less, made other chances? Nobody knows but I don’t think it’s worth the trade off to start McT personally. We already somewhat accommodate Bruno in that midfield.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Is that really better than what he looked like at United? He is not bad, but he probably is the weakest of Frankfurts midfielders so far today.

Gandalf

Slight exaggeration but I get your point. Scott had that 2 goal burst as a late impact sub but has also started a number of games and contributed the square root of nothing with his anti-passing style. To be fair I would add that almost any midfielder would have done more with those starting opportunities.

AndySmith1990

Arguments like this lack any substance. If mctominay weren't playing we'd not start with 10 men, another player would take his place. That could mean either we play better as a team, and goals come from elsewhere, or we concede less. There's no way of knowing where we'd be without him, but I doubt we'd be any worse off seeing as he's a shite midfielder

Telsim

Let's wait and see how he does first.

But I agree with the rest. I don't see how he could be worse than McTominay.

mu4c_20le

Arguments like this lack any substance. If mctominay weren't playing we'd not start with 10 men, another player would take his place. That could mean either we play better as a team, and goals come from elsewhere, or we concede less. There's no way of knowing where we'd be without him, but I doubt we'd be any worse off seeing as he's a shite midfielder
We don't play better as a team without him though.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Let's wait and see how he does first.

But I agree with the rest. I don't see how he could be worse than McTominay.
As someone who watches Frankfurt relatively regular I would say it was ok for his debut, but he has to improve to stay in the team after Shkiri and Chaibi return from AFCON. If he doesn't he quickly becomes a regular on Frankfurt's bench as well.

Brophs

The One and Only
As someone who watches Frankfurt relatively regular I would say it was ok for his debut, but he has to improve to stay in the team after Shkiri and Chaibi return from AFCON. If he doesn't he quickly becomes a regular on Frankfurt's bench as well.
Death and taxes.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Second match for Frankfurt and similar performance as the first time. Played alongside Knauff as part of a double 10, and again Donny was more successful at completing passes but did nothing besides it, while Knauff got a goal. He keeps Frankfurt in shape while filling in for Chaibi, but it just feels like he adds nothing special to that team. Also concerning that he again had to be subbed off after around 60 minutes. Is his fitness level lacking?

Bobski

Second match for Frankfurt and similar performance as the first time. Played alongside Knauff as part of a double 10, and again Donny was more successful at completing passes but did nothing besides it, while Knauff got a goal. He keeps Frankfurt in shape while filling in for Chaibi, but it just feels like he adds nothing special to that team. Also concerning that he again had to be subbed off after around 60 minutes. Is his fitness level lacking?
A familiar tale. Play him in an attacking role and he lacks the creativity and range of passing to impact the game as a playmaker, has good movement and instincts around the box but it takes a very specific style of play to enable him to make those runs, doesn't have the running power from deep areas. He is tidy enough on the ball to kid people into thinking he is better than he actually is, has a mean line in the instant pass back to the guy who gave him the ball, but if he is not bringing a goal threat he is a tremendously limited player. Sabitzer was better in every way and he isn't exactly pulling up trees at Dortmund either.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Calling it now: This non-performance today surely will be his last start, except throwaway games or if a heavy injury crisis occurs. Chaibi is back from AFCON and was subbed on in second half for Donny. To put some numbers here: Chaibi hat 40 ball contacts, Donny had 14 (!). Chaibi had 2 shots and assisted a shot on goal, Donny had 0.

Donut

Not surprising. He’s an extremely shite player who wouldn’t stand out in League One.

mu4c_20le

Calling it now: This non-performance today surely will be his last start, except throwaway games or if a heavy injury crisis occurs. Chaibi is back from AFCON and was subbed on in second half for Donny. To put some numbers here: Chaibi hat 40 ball contacts, Donny had 14 (!). Chaibi had 2 shots and assisted a shot on goal, Donny had 0.
Sounds like Donny tired them out for Chaibi to come on and do the easy work.

flameinthesun

One of the most basic players I've ever seen. Has not got 1 good attribute apart from being a decent finisher.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
He'll be back in the summer like Hannibal. No way their buy options are getting activated.

ShinjiNinja26

Shame. He looked a good player at Ajax, I remember he had a great performance against Real Madrid in the CL when they won 4-1 at the Bernabeu. He’s went from that to being a complete nothing player at Utd that’s failed to make any sort of impact. Now he looks to be struggling again in his 2nd loan spell.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
A decent attribute!! He's a pretty decent finisher I'll give him that.
The problem is that he isn't getting in finishing positions, but he should do. For Frankfurt he so far played as part of their double-10 in a 3421 system alongside Ansgar Knauff. Knauff scored twice in these three games, Donny didn't even have a shot on goal.

arthurka

This guy hasn't really had a kick in 4 years and we are giving him hard time for not being up to speed after two games in Germany. Ok then

United888

How‘s his performance so far? Everyone looks world class in bundesliga, if he can’t do it in that league then we will never gonna sell him.