Eden Hazard | Real Madrid Confirm the signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Hazard off, transfer ban looming, manager might leave. Proper shit season headed the way of Stamford Bridge
Nah reckon its time for another league win followed by 15th the next year if course :)

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
:lol: overrated. He's been top 3 in the PL ever since he's been here apart from arguably the Mourinho season when everyone downed tools. Chelsea will not be able to replace him.

Mourinhonista

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Chelsea are in for a Real Madrid season without Cristiano Ronaldo. Probably finishing outside of the top 4 and being the whipping boys in the upcoming CL.

K13

Wonderful player. I love watching him in full flight. His skill and 5 yard acceleration is just on a different level.

What a miss he will be to the Premier League.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Will miss watching him every week. Delighted he is gone.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
£88.5 million is cheap in today's market. Bargain.
Wouldn’t call it a bargain, he’s 28 now which is a decent age but he’ll have no resale value and he’s already given a good few of his best years to Chelsea.

Member 90887

Wouldn’t call it a bargain, he’s 28 now which is a decent age but he’ll have no resale value and he’s already given a good few of his best years to Chelsea.
Not just that, for a player that just has one year left on his contract, it's a very good price.

Draco1986

A loss for both Chelsea and the Premiership. Great player. Glad he is gone away from this league. Chelsea could be in for a tough season

I will always remember his equaliser against Spurs in the 15/16 season that gave Leicetser the title.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Going from one cnut of a club to another, it's a shame he'll never play for a team I'd be able to support but it is what it is.

Glad he's gone from the PL though as this will massively hurt Chelsea.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
That's an incredible fee for a player in his last year.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Not sure how Madrid fans will deal with his inconsistency. Something tells me they won't really truly take to him.

ThatsGreat

Supports
Arsenal
Hazard has really been great for Chelsea. Not only did he have a large part in winning them two titles, he's also earning them a bucket load of money by exiting at the right time. Unlike Arsenal's players who've made it a point to leave for significantly lower than their market price whenever they decide to leave.

Mainoldo

I’m sure he’s vex about leaving the Prem. But all the best.. hopefully they are planning on creating a team and not thinking he’s going to be the poster boy to success because he’s not that player.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He was the much needed edge to win Chelsea multiple trophies.

His abilities will probably make him succeed in every league for that matter.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
What a fee. How do Chelsea manage to do that?

We would get £25m in their situation, probably. They always get decent fees.

Paul_Scholes18

What a fee. How do Chelsea manage to do that?

We would get £25m in their situation, probably. They always get decent fees.
I think maybe since they got a transfer ban and thus would accept keeping him more since they can't bring someone else in.

Paul_Scholes18

Real really going to knock Barca down right now. Could be fun next season, but against Messi they will still probably fall short.

Pierluigi Casiraghi

I don't get why Barca weren't all over this? Anyone have any ideas? Can only think it's the Zidane connection.

Always liked him, great to watch and seems like a very light hearted, good natured guy off the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.