Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

GMoore23

Nick7

I don’t think he should have been on the pitch when he scored. But thank feck he was. Great goal.

acnumber9

No but they could put an effort run and defend right?
Sure. The miss wasn’t really relevant to that though. It’s increasingly becoming part of Rashford’s game to stay up the pitch. Whether it’s laziness, tactical or a necessary evil because he’s been playing through injuries, I don’t know.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Quality player, likes to mix it up too and doesn’t duck out when it gets a bit feisty. That finish was superb too.

Member 90887

Didn’t realise fresh players can’t miss chances.
He's talking about sprinting back to stop the counter attack at 90+5 minutes after Rashford's missed chance. The latter did not even try to track back.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What's the latest with his potential 3 match ban?
Seems to have gone quiet.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Probably runs marathons in his spare time

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What's the latest with his potential 3 match ban?
Seems to have gone quiet.
He’s been charged, we have until early January (I think maybe the 3rd?) to appeal. I assume we’re delaying as long as possible to make our decision, should we be appealing.

acnumber9

He's talking about sprinting back to stop the counter attack at 90+5 minutes after Rashford's missed chance. The latter did not even try to track back.
I know. What’s that got do with missing a chance though?

RORY65

Strange game but an absolutely brilliant finish, he's already scored some huge goals for us.

Godfather

That's a winner's attitude. Something most of our other lads lack sadly

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
So funny that a few thought we shouldn’t bring him in after we extended Ighalo!

He is an elite striker and a fantastic option to have.

dogwithabone

Got a sneaky aggressive streak, a bit like Diego Costa. Good to see because we can be a bit too nice at times. What a player though, not the silkiest but very English in his style and the PL looks no problem to him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He’s been charged, we have until early January (I think maybe the 3rd?) to appeal. I assume we’re delaying as long as possible to make our decision, should we be appealing.
At least if it happens we've been able to use him through the busiest period. And can use the FA Cup as one of the games.

edcunited1878

Mina incident was seen by the ref and he dealt with it. An Uruguayan and a Colombian getting in a tussle on the pitch, shocking.

Great finish and deserved goal.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
To score that goal with his weaker foot, he reminds me of peak Vieri.

Zen86

I could watch replays of that goal all day long. He obviously oozes class, but I’m very surprised how high his work rate is. He was chasing the ball to the end.

432JuanMata

So when is the CAF going to learn when we sign Ibra there was a meltdown due to his age same about Cavani yet he still has the ability. 33 these days isn’t retirement age yes it’s not prime but he has been a great signing

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Great goal and thought he played well. Couple of patchy moments as much as any other team mate, but I love seeing him bringing another dimension to our attack. Hope he stays longer than this season.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
One of those ‘he’s a c*nt but he’s our c*nt’ type of players. We need more like him and Bruno that will do everything to win every single game. Good game, great goal.

Litch

Not going in on Rashford or Martial, but you can see the difference of playing a true centre forward.....

HowYouDoin

Not at his best anymore but still a pretty useful player with great mentality.
Its possible he still lacks a bit of match fitness but either way, he is proving to be a good signing.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Makes so many poster here look like fools. We look a different team with him. Leads by example. What a player.. hopefully he can do it for few years more

Status
Not open for further replies.