6.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kag

Bang in form at the moment. Him staying for another year would remove one layer of uncertainty and allow us to prioritise buying elsewhere.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I like the fact we're trying to actually put an option in for a 3rd year because theres no signs of him slowing down :drool:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
The split second where the ball has been crossed and you see Cavani running onto the end of it is beautiful.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Very glad that things have moved on a long way from rattles being thrown out of prams up and down the Caf because someone not called Jadon fecking Sancho was being given a shirt with 7 on the back :lol:

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
The timing of that run sums him up. Knew exactly when to burst ahead of the defender and a) stay onside, b) be in the exact right place for the cross. He's made it into an art form. Quality striker.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Odinson Cavani.

Hopefully he'll sign that extension. At this rate, he can play in any big club in the world.

Beautiful man, beautiful header.

TheMitz

Let's not forget the defensive header when he came on.

a class act

Foxbatt

He scored only because Rashford put the ball there. Lots of times he makes the move but the ball doesn't come. We need to make it sure he gets more chances. Even today previously Rashford didn't pass to him in good time.

Shark

@NotShark
He'll leave United a legend surely if he stays on another season. What a top top player and professional.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Last 7 games, 390 mins + 8 goals + 2 assists.

39 mins per G+A

MU655

Quality is undoubted. The main question is whether we would be able to keep him fit for long enough if he stays next season.

Highfather_24

Needs to be managed gametime wise, best used once a week. But damn, what a player. Shows what we miss when Martial/Greenwood/Rashford play as CF.

When we bring him on against tired defences like that hes so hard to defend. Always making moves and getting into good positions.

The main thing he has done this season is highlight how we cant keep hoping one of our existing lot turns into a number 9. We need to buy one.

Ibi Dreams

Can't help but wonder if Fergie ever really tried to sign him in the past. Cavani seems like a player he would have absolutely loved, a proper striker and a warrior. If only we'd got him from Napoli

Giggsy13

I’m shocked pep never considered him at city. Worked out for us but he’d be frightening on that city team

dbs235

Absolutely class player who thankfully isn't over the hill yet. Amazing signing on a free.

OverratedOpinion

PSG - 200 Goals in 301 Appearances
Clubs all time top scorer.

Napoli - 104 Goals in 138 Appearances
6th all time top scorer at the club (took him 3 seasons). Highest goals per game ratio out of everyone in the top 10.

Palermo - 37 Goals in 117 Appearences
8th all time top scorer at the club despite leaving at the age of 23.

What a career this guy has had, one of the best free signings of all time?

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I tried replying to you in Spanish but my post got rejected haha. I knew you were Uruguayan but didn't know you were Manya too! that's awesome we really are all over the world.

Yeah I feel you, that's the reality of Uruguayan football as soon as any player shows any promise they are sold and teams can't really keep a hold of any talent, on top of that there's not much money for good coaches. Peñarol has managed to build a nice young and exciting team this season though, worth watching. Hopefully they can keep them together for a little bit.
I like the look of this new side, more youth players and less random journeymen. Would be good to actually get to watch them live before they are all snapped up :annoyed:

True story: once randomly walk into a shop in Cardiff and spot something out of place on a shelf. A 1966 Champions flag with 3 stars on it. The owner's mum (who helped with the family shop) was from Montevideo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.