Eduardo Camavinga / signs for Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

This one definitely feels like it will rumble on until late in the window with us & PSG keeping cards close to the chest

bosskeano

i certainly hope Ole has an alternate CM in mind if this starts to go badly and all indications point to waiting a year so he can join madrid on a free

lenny_1248

Has anyone seen this Kamara kid from Marseille?
Could he be an alternative to Camavinga?

Devil may care

i certainly hope Ole has an alternate CM in mind if this starts to go badly and all indications point to waiting a year so he can join madrid on a free
That's the main thing, I'd have liked Camavinga here but if he's got a Real Madrid boner then no point, but we need a quality midfielder, it's bad enough that one of McFred starts most games next season, nevermind both.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Be still my beating heart. :drool:

Ole's at the wheel!
Johnny Murtough does the deals!
We've got Sancho, Varane buckling in
Camavinga's the next on his list
do do do do do do do do do do!

eltigreFalcao

That policy is BS. First of all; Real and Barca will always be no1 choice for nearly all players.
And look at City or Chelsea. You think that their players really really really wanted to play for them and only for them? If you want a player, you fight for him.
that's simply an oversimplification and generalization, you can't just jump into conclusions with that kind of speculation

Strats

I have a small glimmer of hope that he's using Real Madrid to make us hurry up and sign him. Would be glorious

SAFMUTD

Well feck him if true, we don't need a player who's dreaming on moving to Madrid.

Castia

We're Spurs?
No but if we get 4 years out of a player then sell for a decent profit there’s no harm in that. Ideally he’d stay for 10 years but that’s not the modern game and rarely happens.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
No but if we get 4 years out of a player then sell for a decent profit there’s no harm in that. Ideally he’d stay for 10 years but that’s not the modern game and rarely happens.
Yes, I think United fans have been a bit spoiled by having a few one club and long term players. We need to get used to a cycle where some players only stay a few years. It's ok for that to happen.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Yes, I think United fans have been a bit spoiled by having a few one club and long term players. We need to get used to a cycle where some players only stay a few years. It's ok for that to happen.
I agree. 5 years of Haaland and Camavinga for less than £60 million and selling them on for the guts of £200 million or being in a strong position to keep either is what I’d call good management.

luke511

So this summer he's liked a photo of Sancho joining utd and Greenwood in the new jersey, teasing bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.