Elon Musk | Owner of X

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
second person (leftist) i've seen for whom it worked - send them a support email saying you were censored for right-wing views, and you get your account back :lol:

After seeing this I submitted an appeal saying I'd been banned for swearing in old tweets (which is true in fairness) and my suspension was lifted too.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Twitter promoted Andrew Tate to me this morning… can’t think of many more loathsome individuals

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Twitter blue wankers now under the same umbrella as legacy verified users.

It’s really shitty but it was a no brainer. It’s rightly an embarrassment that people are paying $8 a month.

The Firestarter

Is the dogemark the new checkmark now? It's somehow altogether more ridiculously fecked up than I ever imagined.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I personally enjoy their company.

That being said, feck Dogecoin and all cryptocurrency.
They’re literally the only dog breed I don’t like. Basenjis are in second place, but not that close because the breed can’t bark (but apparently can yodel!).

hodgey123

I came to this thread to post about the doge meme image that has replaced the bird. Imagine he thought it would be so funny/cool.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
I came to this thread to post about the doge meme image that has replaced the bird. Imagine he thought it would be so funny/cool.
It’s amazing how desperate he’s trying to be funny. He could spend his time sleeping with the most beautiful people on earth. He could visit the most interesting places on the planet. He could meet almost every person there is. There is no hobby, no pastime too expensive for him. And yet he decided to do the exact same thing some broke 14 year old loser without friends would do: trying to be funny on the internet and failing miserably. He might genuinely be the biggest loser the world has ever seen. And that’s giving me immense joy.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
It’s amazing how desperate he’s trying to be funny. He could spend his time sleeping with the most beautiful people on earth. He could visit the most interesting places on the planet. He could meet almost every person there is. There is no hobby, no pastime too expensive for him. And yet he decided to do the exact same thing some broke 14 year old loser without friends would do: trying to be funny on the internet and failing miserably. He might genuinely be the biggest loser the world has ever seen. And that’s giving me immense joy.
We all have an audience

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

Absolutely spot on. :lol:

SirAF

Ageist
This is perfect :lol:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Brilliance.

cafecillos

This post warmed my heart, thanks!

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
I would only meet that creep in person if he is tied on the other side of a Putin table.

EDIT: and even then I would only speak to him through a videocall.

Cloud7

Fully agree. Especially the highlighted line.

WPMUFC

Remember when Matt talked about getting too close to those giving out the information and how it can impact journalists reporting.

This is an absolute car-crash. Sold himself to a old-man meme lord and now all that matters is keeping that sweet substack money coming in.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam
Remember when Matt talked about getting too close to those giving out the information and how it can impact journalists reporting.

This is an absolute car-crash. Sold himself to a old-man meme lord and now all that matters is keeping that sweet substack money coming in.

Complete mental obliteration.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
If people have the time the entire interview is a startling watch. Just terrible for Taibbi. I don't think Taibbi is a great speaker or quick on his feet in debate (that's not his job) so Hasan does have the advantage and uses it to browbeat him into submission a bit but ultimately the facts speak for themselves. Taibbi just has no answers at all and it's really professionally embarrassing for the guy.

If you prefer here's a written explanation of how the errors Hasan points to fundamentally discredit Taibbi's entire thesis on the subject. Just totally undermines his professional integrity too: https://www.techdirt.com/2023/04/07...r-files-as-matt-taibbi-stumbles-to-defend-it/

Fridge chutney

This was really enjoyable to read.
:lol: i don't know who that guy is but how embarrassing to be so categorically wrong and called out on it so definitively. That was satisfying to watch for some reason.