Elon Musk | Owner of X

Balljy

He's only seeing his small world of blue check mark followers and people who say yes to everything he wants or does and thinks that's everyone's view rather than a minority, Fortunately the majority of people aren't crooked, racist, or sexist and when X fails it will be news for a week and life will go on as normal and be better for it.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
He's only seeing his small world of blue check mark followers and people who say yes to everything he wants or does and thinks that's everyone's view rather than a minority, Fortunately the majority of people aren't crooked, racist, or sexist and when X fails it will be news for a week and life will go on as normal and be better for it.
I don't think you grasp how influential Twitter is. It's still the best platform to follow world events and have people share their scoops, insights and stories.

Balljy

I don't think you grasp how influential Twitter is. It's still the best platform to follow world events and have people share their scoops, insights and stories.
I do, but people will move on to something else if that sort of platform is needed. Major internet platforms that had vast numbers of users and have died out and been replaced before.

I'm not saying there won't be any affect but it's not the world changing event Musk seems to think it will be (with everyone siding with him)

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
That video ... well, he was already a Nazi billionaire, but now he is speaking like a Bond villain building a death ray on his private island. Excited for the next phase of this journey.

Someone

Something
He isn't who he thinks he is. The delusion in that interview is incredible. He's in tons of debt because of Twitter, and if it goes down won't he be forced to sell billions worth of tesla stocks which will tank its share value?

cafecillos

He looks and sounds very bad in that video. I hate him as much as the next guy so far be it for me to try to find excuses for his disgusting behaviour, but I'm starting to think he's genuinely not well, as in he looks mentally ill.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I'm wary of labelling people as going through a mental health crisis due to their abhorrent views. This isn't new stuff, he's got progressively worse in his views, it's not a sudden change. The man is just a complete arsehole.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud

Smartest guy in the room apparently. Clearly coked up, drugged up lunatic with mental views doing an interview where he repeats himself and talks about earth. Someone please end this lunacy.

Mike Smalling

Longer version. The guy definitely has a major savior complex.

What a mess. Clearly he think's he is globally revered, but if Twitter fails because of advertisement boycots and he expects some sort of massive outcry about it, he will be sorely disappointed. People will just move on to the next thing. And the masses are not going to boycot a company like Disney, as long as they churn out the most popular content.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He looks fecked :lol: I take comfort in the fact he’s a total mess.

Abizzz

He talks like he has a Diazepam factory going pumping out pills just for personal consumption.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

Smartest guy in the room apparently. Clearly coked up, drugged up lunatic with mental views doing an interview where he repeats himself and talks about earth. Someone please end this lunacy.
Are those companies supposed feel bad for Elon or something? And did he really keep saying “earth”? :lol: What a loon

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Expecting Tesla stock to plummet off that surely? The man is a mess.

nimic

something nice
Scout

It will never stop being funny how otherwise presumably intelligent people in this very forum were convinced he was not just smart, but one of the defining genuises of our time. The new Da Vinci. A multi-talent, an expert in science, programming, maths, everything. People genuinely believed that with such conviction, and it's still hilarious.

Oh and also he's largely liberal centre-left.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

It will never stop being funny how otherwise presumably intelligent people in this very forum were convinced he was not just smart, but one of the defining genuises of our time. The new Da Vinci. A multi-talent, an expert in science, programming, maths, everything. People genuinely believed that with such conviction, and it's still hilarious.

More concerning is people still believe this and also he is some sort of white knight, gallantly defending free speech! He's a hypocritical autocrat. I see his lawsuit against media matters isn't starting off on the best foot either.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

I believe the assigned judge is a notorious right-wing nut, so I wouldn't take anything for granted there.
I am dismayed tbh, I loathe the man and loathe everything he stands for. Without invoking Godwins law, I have no idea how these clearly weak, loser like men hold so much sway over people. Like, Hitler told everyone the Aryan race was superior, while being a tiny, weedy Austrian with dark hair.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Does he always slur like that or is this new?
I've not seen him like that before. If I have, I've forgotten it. I would guess he's been drinking and doing coke. His face is contorted, especially his jaw muscles, like he been doing coke, and his mannerisms and his speech definitely suggest he's.beenndoing both.

His unbreakable glass moment should have showed the world he's a complete fecking moron. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall with his advisors.and Tesla board members before and after that happened. Shit loads of facepalms all round, comedy gold for sure.

BootsyCollins

I've not seen him like that before. If I have, I've forgotten it. I would guess he's been drinking and doing coke. His face is contorted, especially his jaw muscles, like he been doing coke, and his mannerisms and his speech definitely suggest he's.beenndoing both.

His unbreakable glass moment should have showed the world he's a complete fecking moron. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall with his advisors.and Tesla board members before and after that happened. Shit loads of facepalms all round, comedy gold for sure.
And people who adores him all turned it to how he was a marketing genius for getting everyone to talk about Tesla.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
First Kissinger and now Musk having a breakdown? What a horrible day :(

Mike Smalling

Just watched this again, and I'm almost fascinated by it. He makes it sound like there would be some kind of massive retaliation against the boycotting companies, if they end up leading Twitter to fail. Who would actually give a shit? It's just going to be replaced by something else, like many social media platforms already have for other reasons.

Elon is the walking embodiment of "Main Character Syndrome". He clearly thinks he is some sort of hero.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Just watched this again, and I'm almost fascinated by it. He makes it sound like there would be some kind of massive retaliation against the boycotting companies, if they end up leading Twitter to fail. Who would actually give a shit? It's just going to be replaced by something else, like many social media platforms already have for other reasons.

Elon is the walking embodiment of "Main Character Syndrome". He clearly thinks he is some sort of hero.
Tesla is heroic. Apart from all the other ev manufacturers.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I repeat, you’re deranged getting into a car built by this lunatic’s company.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?

People were exaggerating but to be fair, Tesla is a leading company in electric vehicles and SpaceX a leading company in space. I can somewhat understand why people felt Musk was visionary.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me

the lesson here is im always right and revan is a doofus

Reactions: langster

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

looks like he actually believes that twitter replies, sorted by bluechecks, all bootlicking him, are real people, while the previous replies by popularity were all bots.