Elon Musk | Owner of X

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
He went to Auschwitz, so now he's earned the right to again amplify far-right Twitter accounts.

Can't help but suspect he went to Auschwitz for reasons different to those most people visit Auschwitz.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Similar to how Fascism appealed to elements of the right-wing in the 30s I imagine. If it wasn't for the fact the UK and America had just been involved in one of the most brutal wars in history against Germany, I wonder how much more popular Fascism and Hitler would have been in each country.
Nobody minded Hitler's Fascism, it was the threat of invasion that they didn't like.

America was segregated and Britain and Europe had had the world subjugated and had killed millions. WW2 was never a war of ideologies except with the Soviets.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Nobody minded Hitler's Fascism, it was the threat of invasion that they didn't like.

America was segregated and Britain and Europe had had the world subjugated and had killed millions. WW2 was never a war of ideologies except with the Soviets.
Next you're going to tell me that support for ukraine is not to defend democracy and the free western way of life.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Irony.

People refusing to have, spreading lies, misinformation and conspiracies about (including the vaccine contained a microchip) and complaining about vaccinations yet they are queuing up in droves to defend and volunteer for a chip that is inserted in to your brain.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Bill Gates usually has a hard on for these kind of machines.

On a more serious note how can we expect us not to be lazy and unhealthy when the future encourages us to do less and less physical activities that people dont even want to move cursor or type by themselves, they just want to think about it.

Counterfactual

Bill Gates usually has a hard on for these kind of machines.

On a more serious note how can we expect us not to be lazy and unhealthy when the future encourages us to do less and less physical activities that people dont even want to move cursor or type by themselves, they just want to think about it.
They don't even want to do that.

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
Surely it's less invasive to have a 5G nanobot the size of a virus than attaching electrodes to your brain. Or is that just me?

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud

Amazing. Shareholders revolt. His total package was/is entirely linked to share price so hence why he pumped the share price to ridiculous height by manipulation of accounts, lies, vaporware etc.

Then gets his huge pay deal and buys twitter, alas now he ain't getting that cash.

YOLO Elon

Mike Smalling

The guy who wanted to take a $56 billion payday is somehow the same guy that opposed unions, because he thinks it creates a system of peasants and lords. And there are people who revere him as some kind of benevolent genious.

WPMUFC

I can see why Elon had an interest in buying twitter. Blue check marks under every critical post claiming he's the chosen one, tweeting "GFY" like it's their new catchphrase.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Whilst the sums are staggering it's worth noting that when the compensation package was 'agreed' Tesla were worth $56 billion, today they are worth $600 billion, so any shareholder that's been there since then has an investment worth more than 10x what they paid, there's no loser here

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Whilst the sums are staggering it's worth noting that when the compensation package was 'agreed' Tesla were worth $56 billion, today they are worth $600 billion, so any shareholder that's been there since then has an investment worth more than 10x what they paid, there's no loser here

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
So is Elon broke now?
Nah he's still got amazing products to sell to the world.

I'm sorry but I just keep imagining the brain chip equivalent of this.

For only $9.95 a month you can disable Seizure Mode. You must be connected to StarLink at all times for your subscription to remain active, but be aware that Tesla is not responsible for connection dropout.