Emmanuel Macron

Why would France, as in the governing body, love Boris?

I think that you may have missed the point, France has never cared about others, everything done on the international scene is to serve the interests of France or the interests of the people in charge. Do not expect any morality, everything is done for money and power.

You have your own answer there.
I was being light-hearted incidentally as I am sure you know.

_116037703_starfront1212-nc.png

"Tiny French President".

Genuinely can't tell if that is parody/satire or not. Seems a bit on the nose, no?

TINY French President Emmanuel Macron has told Bozo Johnson he can't have his cake and eat it. The Great pudding!

Liberalism, uh, finds a way

I don't really know what liberalism means in that context but it's important to know that Darmanin is from Les Républicains/UMP, the equivalent of the Tory party. And he is a cnut.

I don't really know what liberalism means in that context but it's important to know that Darmanin is from Les Républicains/UMP, the equivalent of the Tory party. And he is a cnut.

referring to stuff like this:

https://www.csmonitor.com/World/Eur...merges-as-champion-of-the-liberal-world-order
https://www.thehindu.com/opinion/le...mph-for-french-liberalism/article18410538.ece
https://www.politico.eu/article/emm...e-liberal-dream-team-upend-european-politics/

But that's not Darmanin. The governement has always been a mix of views from people that are very liberal to others that are very conservative. Also Macron's campaign was center right, I have always been surprised by how a part of the media portrayed him as clearly liberal.

But that's not Darmanin. The governement has always been a mix of views from people that are very liberal to others that are very conservative. Also Macron's campaign was center right, I have always been surprised by how a part of the media portrayed him as clearly liberal.
Probably because he won against Le Pen.

I love the thought of someone queuing for hours, forcing his way to the front just for an opportunity to slap Macron. :lol:

It’s so sad to read all the comments celebrating Macron being slapped. I have no love for the man, quite the contrary, but when violence is used against a democratically elected head of state like that and is celebrated, all possibility for rational dialogue about issues is flushed down the toilet.
What does the French media say about this?

It’s so sad to read all the comments celebrating Macron being slapped. I have no love for the man, quite the contrary, but when violence is used against a democratically elected head of state like that and is celebrated, all possibility for rational dialogue about issues is flushed down the toilet.
‘Not his biggest fan, far from it, but I wish him a speedy recovery’.

There is a general support for Macron, it would be difficult to argue against it.

Pathetic attempt and Macron's response was embarrassing. John Prescott will be rolling in his grave.

vzi7e7yb0xpt2f260m5t.jpg

‘Not his biggest fan, far from it, but I wish him a speedy recovery’.
:lol:

he must have angered the covenant for a wizard to use their powers in broad daylight to attack him. see how the green t-shirted man shapeshifts into a dog after the slap, completely flummoxing the police.

he must have angered the covenant for a wizard to use their powers in broad daylight to attack him. see how the green t-shirted man shapeshifts into a dog after the slap, completely flummoxing the police.

FFS :lol:

He hasn't had a beatdown like that since Brigitte's ex-husband found out that Macron allowed her to groom him.

:drool: I really like the symbolic gesture.
What is sad is the real violence orchestrated by the political elite or thugs. Covid shows the concept of rational dialogue is something confined to books.
I think that you may have missed the point, France has never cared about others, everything done on the international scene is to serve the interests of France or the interests of the people in charge.
I disagree with at 100% as always ;)

Last edited:
I disagree with at 100% as always ;)

You disagree with the fact that France only serves the interests of France? It's factual, not debatable and applies to every countries.