Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
Gettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Yes We've Done It! We've Drawn!

This is why this fixture has it's own forum!

Team Brian GB

Supports
Chelsea
Did Monty get more runs in that innings than Pietersen?

Team Brian GB

Supports
Chelsea
I'd love to hear the commentators on the Australian coverage right now.

zing

Zingle balls
As a neutral, the commentary's not annoying at all. Whenever I watch some team(other than India) touring Australia, it's full of Aussie commentators who're just plain annoying. Always rattling on about the Australian team, as if there's no other team out there.

I find the English commentators to be the best.. and don't find it biased. And they've go Holding in there as well, who gives fantastic insight.

mehro

Ass face
Wasn't Damien Martyn commentating now?

Anyway, nicely done by Panesar in the end but surely he'll be dropped for Harmison in the next match? Once again he's failed to grab an opportunity given to him. And the groundsmen obviously haven't been told that England might be fielding two spinners.

Wolfboy

No relation to Wolf Man
What a great end to a test match - the look on Ponting's face when the dubious drinks and physio appearance was happening a couple of overs from the end was priceless.

Hopefully that will gee up the English lads - especially the top order batsmen who should all be ashamed after watching a pair of bowlers bat us to the draw.

Bring on Lords.

zing

Zingle balls
Yea.

Why didn't he bowl Hilfenhaus at all in the end, preferring Johnson instead?

Why not Clarke or Katich instead of North? North's offbreaks aren't particularly effective.

Team Brian GB

Supports
Chelsea
I have quite a few friends in the United States who are curious about cricket, it is finales like that which bring new fans in and spreads its reach.

Wolfboy

No relation to Wolf Man
As a captain, Ponting got away with it for years because the Aussie team was so strong it practically captained itself. The top of their batting was superb and Glenda and Warne as the bowling attacks was awesome.

This side need real captaining decisions to be effective as was seen at the end of this test.

RapidRed

Brilliant match.

The England tail and Collingwood did a fantastic job. Hopefully this sets up the rest of the series nicely.

TheRedFlag

Not feeling himself tonight
Well I didn't see that coming, the best I hoped for was a total flood. It must feel like a victory! Now if only the bowlers had done their job properly.

Questions also need to be asked about our batting. The figures posted in our second innings were abysmal.