England vs Iceland

marlowe78

Don't see why Rashford can't start. I can see Vardy on the bench because he won't get chances to play off the defence's shoulder but Kane is in cement shoes.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't that an illegal kick off?

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
A floaty misplaced Rooney diagonal pass within 5 seconds :lol:

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Can someone tell me why England are constantly so arrogant when talking about this game? Well not this game but they come across as overly arrogant in pretty much every game I see them play?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
10 years ago I was 8. I didn't really watch football back then as my family I was living with 2 girls (mum and sister). The first game I remember watching (and I'm not even kidding) is Portugal vs England 2006 world cup. Brilliant game :lol:
Me it is probably 1996 Euros, watched some of the games at Fridays Front Row on International Drive. Saw the first game in a hotel in Bowden before we flew to Florida.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Can someone tell me why England are constantly so arrogant when talking about this game? Well not this game but they come across as overly arrogant in pretty much every game I see them play?
Because we once ruled the world, don't you know.

Anustart89

correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't that an illegal kick off?
Rules have changed since the start of the Euros. Only one player required to take kick off, is allowed to be played backwards.

Peno!

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I was thinking 3 minutes ago "should I type out Sturridge taking shots from everywhere, and Rooney pointlessly putting in diagonal crosses all the time to commence?", but I didn't since I reckoned it would be seen as negative.

Cue two minutes into the match, what happens...

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Poor goalkeeping

ITV are so fecking annoying