England vs Iceland

stepic

Kane shouldn't be lumped in with Sterling. He's actually a quality player who's just had a few bad games. He's still our best striker.

Sterling on the other hand is just terrible, and tonight will be no different. Problem is Roy overloaded in strikers and we have barely any proper wingers. I'd still play Lallana or Vardy over him though.

Seasidered

Will walker rose ali sturridge and sterling still be able to play for us once we are out of the EU;)

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
If this football stuff doesn't work out for Sterling I reckon he could have a cracking career in a Jackson Five tribute band.

Ban

I saw an EU flag in the stand. Who would have thought. I hope they don't intend to put it on fire. :D

Sigma

'There will be viewers who will not be old enough to remember the last time England won a knockout game 10 years ago'

*hand up*

I hope Iceland beat England. PLEASE GOD!

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
Sterling has been poor in the tournament but isn't half as bad as many critics like to make out. He can actually beat a man off the dribble, which is useful ability to have in at least one of your wingers, especially if the other team is going to defend all game. And his Goals+Assists per 90 in all competitions last year was not actually bad at all for a young player. In fact, it was significantly better than Martial's. I don't see him as the better player but he isn't some talentless pub league player.

Devil81

It's about time England turned one of these so called tournament minnows over.

I'm going for 4-0

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
An anthem more boring than God save the queen. Wow.