Eredivisie 2023/2024

Stadjer

Both true. I like their young talent. I might have phrased it wrong. I mean players that can carry your team when needed. Guys you can call upon. Bakayoko can, but he also disappears. I don't think PSV are there yet. I may have to eat my words on this one down the line since our league (well, not mine anymore:wenger:) is a shitshow and anything can happen at any time but for now I think it's justified that people aren't sold on them.
:(

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Medic from hero to zero. Didnt expect Ajax to drop at Excelsior, but I'll take it. Hope we do a better job than last week tomorrow.

Rapsel

Supports
Ajax
Medic from hero to zero. Didnt expect Ajax to drop at Excelsior, but I'll take it. Hope we do a better job than last week tomorrow.
Bijlow has his annual sabbatical I understand?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Bijlow has his annual sabbatical I understand?
Fractured wrist again. Either he is a bare knuckle boxer in his spare time or he has brittle bone disease.

If we continue this form I suggest just opting out of the CL.

Rapsel

Supports
Ajax
Fractured wrist again. Either he is a bare knuckle boxer in his spare time or he has brittle bone disease.

Shall we send Sparta instead? :angel:

Terranova

Supports
United/Ajax

don't be pessimistic. The CL also has extra time you guys like scoring in

King Kendrick

Supports
Eredivisie
What’s Steijns 11 for tonight? Does he play Kudus? I’m thinking he runs

BB
Bergwijn Berghuis Borges
Klaasen Tahirovic
Wijndal Hato Medic Rensch
Gorter (although Setford starting wouldn’t surprise)

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
What’s Steijns 11 for tonight? Does he play Kudus? I’m thinking he runs

BB
Bergwijn Berghuis Borges
Klaasen Tahirovic
Wijndal Hato Medic Rensch
Gorter (although Setford starting wouldn’t surprise)
Can the new lb not play yet? Wijndal seems to have fallen completely out of favour.

King Kendrick

Supports
Eredivisie
Can the new lb not play yet? Wijndal seems to have fallen completely out of favour.
He can’t play yet, Salah-Eddine has been starting but I’m basing it on him being subbed for Wijndal as he hasn’t been particularly good to start the season.

King Kendrick

Supports
Eredivisie
I like the lineup, although a bit of a surprise Taylor starts. Should be a fun game at least, hopefully Ajax can be clean up the back a little bit. Sad that the youngest player in it is the most composed.

King Kendrick

Supports
Eredivisie
You will be missed Kudus!! Great game to leave off of. Ajax are streets ahead of this Ludo side.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Az with a stinker tonight.
Not interested in them as a club normally but I almost got a 110/1 accumulator today to grab £700 only for them to screw it. I thought I had it when both Gent and Lille grabbed late winners.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Weird that Iqbal is not getting a look in at Utrecht so far seeing as they've started the season terribly with 0 from 3.

King Kendrick

Supports
Eredivisie
Can’t watch the game at the moment… is the formation correct with dest as a LCB in a 3?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Is Saibari this new mega talent of PSV's? Or am I confusing him with someone else now...
Bakayoko is the one many clubs are after. Don't really see it honestly. Think Veerman is the most important player for this PSV side together with Sangare.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Babadi you mean? Saibari has been around for a while now.
Bakayoko is the one many clubs are after. Don't really see it honestly. Think Veerman is the most important player for this PSV side together with Sangare.
Yeah, Babadi is who I meant. I had never even heard of him, but the Volkskrant did a profile on him the other week and it sounded like he could be a big surprise at PSV this season. I think. ;)