Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He has enormous potential.

I think we are assembling a core of extremely talented U23s who could potentially lead the club to major honours, and Bailly will be a key part of that.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
He's got over his blip and definitely getting back to his best. Fecking shame about Rojo. That was a perfect pairing right there. :(

Sylar

Fantastic. Theres that one thing he does though which he will need to cut out (but I have a feeling he will with maturity) where he jumps into tackles. Today was kinda lucky cos the offside happened first. But he does it quite a bit in games where he doesnt need to challenge for the ball, because theres no way he can get it without going through the opposition.

Hes calm on the ball which I like.

Irrational.

He's an absolute machine.

For a player that's played nine games on the trot today's performance was the best of the lot.

He deserves a rest though, and I can't see where it's going to come from. :(

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
Had a little wobble around the time he came back from the ACN but by and large Bailly has been an absolute monster for us. Will get better next season and will hopefully have a settled partner beside him too. Massive fan!

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I know that Jose has been talking up how hard it's been for him to play so much football and I'm reading similar comments in here but am I the only one who thinks that what's being asked isn't that big a deal for a central defender? He's a young lad, in peak physical condition, who plays a position that consistently involves considerably less running than any other. He should be well able to start every match from now until the end of the season.

Oh and he's been really good in his last few games. Great to see.

Trizy

Well if Phil Jones plays again soon, Bailly will get 13 minutes rest before Jones comes off injured.
I don't get it either. I play Sunday league as a RB. My legs do by shattered after a full 90 on a shite pitch due to the big work rate required.

However, every now and then I have to fill into CB spot and it's so much easier on the legs. Apart from a few sprints now and then, it's nothing like Full back, Midfield, Wingers or Strikers.

I honestly don't think a professional CB needs to be rested unless they pick up a niggling injury.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
He has definitely worked on his heading a lot! I remember watching him in his early games and he would let the ball bounce or half arse attempt to attack the ball. Prime example being the City game when he didn't attack the ball which led to De Bruyne goal. Since then he absolute bosses the ball in the air, launches himself at it Vidic-esque at times. Hopefully he keeps his form up because he has been very good lately

fellaini's barber

I really love the way he still tries to pass the ball while making last ditch tackles, how long was he at Villareal?Feels like the passing thing has been ingrained deep into him La Masia style. 2 more years of performances like this I'm worried one of the spanish cnuts will come for him. Great spot by Mourinho and whoever scouted him. One thing I'm always worried about is him getting a really bad injury given the way he flings himself about

togg

A top signing.....has done far better and settled is far more quickly than I thought he would. He's one of the few players that if you see him on the ground clutching his leg you go 'no, no, no, no NOOOOOOOO'

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Very solid performance so far, read the play well and made some decent interceptions, made a good tackle or two, and generally staying close to his man when needed to. Did gift them a chance early on with that header, right enough.

Nick.

He lost the ball on the edge of the box twice because he didn't to clear it... some good tackles but he can do better surely.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Gifted them their best chance but other then that he is very good.

acnumber9

He's made some good tackles but he's just watched Aguero move off him for his chance against the post.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Our best player by far tonight. Only one with a shred of composure out there at all

AdNani

I love him. What a player we have, he's a sort of fearless Rio, great composure, reads the game very well but loves a physical battle as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.