Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Guidetti is a bellend that's for sure, but he thinks he's from the suburbs and his "crew" consists of solely non-white people. He is definitely not a racist, on the opposite. However, he may be too comfortable feeling non-white that he could have said something that was perceived as racist.
Having black friends doesn't mean you aren't racist, or can't/don't say racist things.
Not that i'm insinuating he said anything racial, we have no evidence of that.

Red_toad

He touched his ear FFS, hardly violent conduct is it?

The ref had no idea what happened apart from people jumping on the floor like they'd been snipered.
I didn't mention how much contact there was. But you raise your hand and swing it toward an opponent, there's usually a red card that will follow shortly after.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I didn't mention how much contact there was. But you raise your hand and swing it toward an opponent, there's usually a red card that will follow shortly after.
He didn't swing anything, he literally put his hand up onto his ear. That's not enough for a red card in any situation IMO.

Yes if he slapped, pinched or punched then fine, I just think it's gamesmanship of the worst level.

Bailly should learn from next time not to raise his arms at all yes I agree, but it's still very harsh, I don't think the ref saw what actually happened.

Alabaster Codify7

Would love us to sign a top-class CB with experience this summer (not sure who), and sell Smalling AND Jones for a combined (ballpark figure obviously) fee of about £30million.

Bailly, new CB
Rojo, Tuanzebe
(emergency - Blind)

TheReligion

Abusive
The ref totally lost control. He was wandering around with his hand and and out of his pockets not knowing what to do.

No way he can be 100% of what happened. Aspas pulled Valencia's head down and used much more force than Bailly so by the same logic should have been sent off.

The red should have engaged his brain and left both teams with 11 players.

fellaini's barber

Aspas looks like a particular cartoon character I'm I'm struggling to remember.Think its a guy from Jimmy Neutron or so, probably has that stupid voice too
EDIT: Oh here he is

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
So the same referee that sent Yaya Toure off for complaining about racist abuse, sends a player off for stroking the ear of another player and UEFA decide that can't happen and so extend the ban.

Joke. It's arguably the softest red I can remember this season.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
When I started reading that tweet I seriously thought that they've finally seen sense and will perhaps rescind the card.

Then I read on. Feck me UEFA, what a joke of an organization.

pghcc

So the same referee that sent Yaya Toure off
Given what is considered acceptable in Romania I can't imagine that he was overly shocked. You have the routine racist chanting at matches and then recently you had the following gems.

"Cei din Congo au venit cu 8.000 de maimuțe, au fost susținuți de 8.000 de maimuțe. Congo travelled with 8 000 monkeys, they were supported by 8 000 monkeys."

"Au jucat cu gorilienii, practic. Să faci 1-1 cu gorilienii nu-i de ici, de colo. Ăia au mușchi, se ascund prin copaci… Romania played against gorillians. 1-1 against gorillians is a good result: those ones have strong muscles, they hide in trees."

https://georgemotoc.com/2016/06/02/...eash-outright-racist-rant-on-air-at-radio-zu/

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Given what is considered acceptable in Romania I can't imagine that he was overly shocked. You have the routine racist chanting at matches and then recently you had the following gems.

"Cei din Congo au venit cu 8.000 de maimuțe, au fost susținuți de 8.000 de maimuțe. Congo travelled with 8 000 monkeys, they were supported by 8 000 monkeys."

"Au jucat cu gorilienii, practic. Să faci 1-1 cu gorilienii nu-i de ici, de colo. Ăia au mușchi, se ascund prin copaci… Romania played against gorillians. 1-1 against gorillians is a good result: those ones have strong muscles, they hide in trees."

https://georgemotoc.com/2016/06/02/...eash-outright-racist-rant-on-air-at-radio-zu/
That might be considered acceptable in Romania but if you're a referee from there you can't bring that with you into games from countries that don't have stone age attitudes.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
It was stupid by him to react the way he did. He has to keep his cool in such situations.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The irony now of course, is that he's changed from being the guy we were worried about playing a lot, to protect for Europe to now having play all the games to protect the others!

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Would love us to sign a top-class CB with experience this summer (not sure who), and sell Smalling AND Jones for a combined (ballpark figure obviously) fee of about £30million.

Bailly, new CB
Rojo, Tuanzebe
(emergency - Blind)
Personally I think Smalling and Jones are up to it. Jones however is a liability because he keeps getting injured. I would keep Smalling though.

podurban2

Having black friends doesn't mean you aren't racist, or can't/don't say racist things.
Not that i'm insinuating he said anything racial, we have no evidence of that.
Absolutely, I just think that from what I know of Guidetti he is the last thing from a racist. A bellend he is though. If it was anything perceiced as racist I think it was unintentional, if that makes any sense...

Tottenham 2:1 Man Utd

Vaibhav Raj

So impressive when he is on the ball and playing on the right side. No random clearances, no hopeful passes down line, runs up a down in no time and plays without and fear and expresses himself even if he is tasked with defensive duties. He tries to link up and expects players around him to be ready to the same and not just expect him to merely get rid of the ball. I know how good he is as a central defender but if it were not for Valencia, this guy could surely excel at the right back position.

So impressive when he is on the ball and playing on the right side. No random clearances, no hopeful passes down line, runs up a down in no time and plays without and fear and expresses himself even if he is tasked with defensive duties. He tries to link up and expects players around him to be ready to the same and not just expect him to merely get rid of the ball. I know how good he is as a central defender but if it were not for Valencia, this guy could surely excel at the right back position.
He's our best CB in fairness. I had high hopes for him & Rojo, no doubt he's needs us to buy him a new partner now though.

Ban

He looks great at RB.

Maybe we can use him there from time to time when we get a new CB which we need to get.

Web of Bissaka

He's good attackingly :devil: will be a good choice to play RB in the future after we've sorted out the CBs, for now we need him more at CB.

Superb game today, right side domination. The best player who shows most urgency in winning during first half.

Great attacks and defends first half. Good defensively second half, Spurs pulled him back tactically with Dele Alli and Kane staying up field.

jesperjaap

Bailly, new CB
Rojo, Tuanzebe
(emergency - Blind)
Dont forget Mensah as well.

ZAGREB RED

Did well today, just underlines how much he will be missed in the Final. Saw him a couple of times shaking his head and cursing Jones and Smalling as they hacked and sliced at things today. Bailly also showed he is good at RB, did well coming forward, uses the ball well.

Seanus

Without getting too carried away and having no idea of his command of languages I could see him as a future Utd captain. Gives his all in every game regardless of the swamp of mediocrity that often surrounds him. Rarely flustered and a decent threat going forward from full back.
Great hopes for next season with the right partner

Reactions: Akshay

ZAGREB RED

Without getting too carried away and having no idea of his command of languages I could see him as a future Utd captain. Gives his all in every game regardless of the swamp of mediocrity that often surrounds him. Rarely flustered and a decent threat going forward from full back.
Great hopes for next season with the right partner
He has the potential to be the new Vidic, no doubt.

Ludens the Red

Why did he get himself sent off ffs :mad: Today was a real eye opener to how much better he is than our other CB's even though he wasnt even playing at CB.

criticalanalysis

He plays like he always does and that's 'reckless' but in the best possible way. Like someone already said, he just plays to his standards and style regardless of the situation and opposition.

Didn't see the first goal but thought he should have done a bit better on the 2nd one and some sloppy interchanges on the wing but that's just nitpicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.